New Exam

[-(Y/N)(L/N)-]

Right now the freshman are currently riding a luxury cruise ship.I'm enjoying seeing the night with a ocean.I let the wind breeze through my grey hair.This is peaceful.

When I enjoying my moment,I see Chabashira-sensei come towards me.

Chabashira:"(L/N),chairman is calling you.Please follow me"She said as I follow her quietly

I arrived at the theatre.I can see chairman and a loli with lilac hair.It's not other than Sakayanagi Arisu(Man I love lo-)

Chabasbira:"Then I'll excuse myself."she said as she leave.

They seems to be quiet.Maybe because of they want to enjoy the show.So this show is about an ancient Greek myth of Icarus and Daedelus.I decided to sit beside Sakayanagi Arisu.The show is quite enjoyable.When the show is already end,I decided to talk.

"So why am I here?Am I doing some bad things during my enrollment?" Sakayanagi Arisu,why are you here?Is chairman is your grandfather?"(FUHGAHAHAHAHA)

Arisu:"Fufufufufu,he's not my grandfather.He's my father."wait tf is happening right now

Chairman:"So you're (Y/N)(L/N)-kun huh."he said while smiling

".....Yes.Why am I here?"

Arisu:"Fufufufu.It's been a while,(Y/N)(L/N)-kun.We once meet you when we're kids"Wait,she's joking right?

"....I think I've been wasting my time here."I said while leaving but those two said something

Sakayanagi's:"White Room"that two words.They cracked my composure.I couldn't hide my surprised face but my expression darkened after they saying that.I turned to see them

"How did you know about that?"I said coldly

Chairman:"I'm here to send you a message.That man-no,your father had requested to drop out of this school"

"How did you know about my father?"I started to pissed off because of that man

Chairman:"I once acquaintance with your father and Ayanokouji-sensei.Of course as long as you were here,you'll be protected by this school as well.But,if you get caught do some bad things in this school,school wouldn't hesitate to drop you out"

"Then will he appear to see me?"I said

Chairman:"In one week after the exam,they'll come to pick you up to return to the White Room.That what would you do,(Y/N)(L/N)-kun?"

"I wouldn't come back to that place.I just got enroll into this school yet my father and his partner already intervene it.I wish to protect my freedom whatever it takes."

He's smiling at my explanation 

Chairman:"I see,then I wouldn't intervene"he said while leaving