Devil vs God

Hanwool POV

I punch him but he dodged them all.I tried to punch him on the face but he caught my fist.He let it go as he punch me in the face.I kick him on the face but he blocked it.

I kick him on the face but he blocked it

"As expected of you,Kiyo.It's been a while since we're fighting."

Kiyo:"Then try to beat me you devil"

"I'll do it"

He aim for my head but I quickly slap his hand away.He use his leg to kick me but I make a backflip for 2 times to evade his attack.

Kiyo:"Not bad Hanwool"

I run to him and use my legs to flip him over but he grabbed my tie and cause us slammed on the floor together.

"Kurghh"

I tried to be in top of him and punch him.

Kiyo:"Arghh"

Before I can punch him for second time,he grab my neck and stand up.I use both of my legs to lock him on his face.

I make my legs tighter than before.He seems like he can't breathe.

He grab my legs and use his strength to let my legs from him.

Kiyo:"Nice tric-"I punched him on the stomach."Kurghhhh"

"How do you feel,Kiyo?"

Kiyo:"Feeling good,I will punch you back and expel you from this school,Hanwool"

"You can't Kiyo,I will get my freedom no matter what"He jumps towards me and make me fall into the ground.I punch his face as fast as I can.

He has bruises and blood on his face.Same as me

He pin me on the floor and start to punch me on the face.

"Kuarghh!"

Kiyo:"Now this is a punishment for disobeying a god."

"Shut up you god complex."I catch both of his arm and tried to spin his hand.

But he let go of his fists and grabbed my collar and...............

Slammed his own head into my head.