Prepare

Author:"Seems like they like the idea about (Y/N) group,right Fuka?"

Kiryuin:"Well,as expected of my husband,you got 8k for this story"

Author:"Then should we do other things~"

Kiryuin:"Yes daddy~"Author-san bring her to the room and do some private things

(PLS I JUST WANT A GIRLFRIEND BUT I GUESS I WILL NEVER GET IT)

[---(Y/N)(L/N)---]

After the class is finished,I remained alone in the clasroo.I could hear students engaged in their club activities.I plugged my wireless earphone and open my phoned the file I received earlier on my smartphone.I basically had a good understanding of the situation now.

I decided to return to my dorm.As I passed through the main gate,I see Chabashira-sensei spraying water around with the hose.

"Seems like teaching is not the only job you do sensei"

Chabashira:"You're right.Besides,should you change your uniform?"

"What's wrong with my uniform?"

Chabashira:"You're not using our school uniform.You even change your coat and necktie,you just fit your trouser and using sneaker in the school"

You even change your coat and necktie,you just fit your trouser and using sneaker in the school"

(Yes like this)

"Not your business.Atleast it can make difference between me and those fucking defective."

Chabashira:"Just show me a result for this festival this time"She said as I continued walking to my dorm.

[---Timeskip---]

Well it's good,because we could use the weekly two-hour homeroom period for the practice.

Hirata:"Before we start practicing,we need to decide the order we'll participate in,and who will enter the recommended-participant competitions."

Sudou:"How we are going to do that?"

Hirata just gripped the chalk and begin writing on the blackboard.He write "Raising Hands and Ability" then explained what those means.

Sudou:"We should obviously decide based on ability,shouldn't we?I mean,the only one who knows a person best is himself,right?If I win,then it's more likely our class wins.That puts us way ahead"

That Sudog is right.His ability would be useful for this situation.

Some of my classmates agree with his statement

Sudou:"Then it's decided right?I'll do all the events for recommended participants"

Suzune:"Wait"

She cut in before Hirata approve me and Sudog proposal.

Suzune:"The tactic we're using isn't guaranteed to carry us to victory"