Begin!

(I guess this will be a long chapter)

Warning:This is contain of some bullshit logic and op mc 

Hanwool POV

The entire student wearing a jersey except me,just wearing a t-shirt and tracksuit.

Fujimaki from Class A,gave a speech during the opening ceremony.Meanwhile,the teachers just watched us without the vaguest of smiles.Medical personnel setting up some kind of cottage.It could fit around twenty people and was equipped with an air conditioner and water cooler.The school's preparations were as meticulous as they had been in desert island.They provided tents for the Red Team and White Team,face each other tents on opposite sides of the track.

The first event of the festival was 100-meter dash,and I saw that a camera had been installed and pointed toward the finish line.The line between victory and defeat could come down to a hair's breadth in competition like this.

I see Horikita walk towards me before say something.

Suzune:"What group are you in for the 100-meter dash,again?"

(I wouldn't include Kiyo participate in this story because this story is too hard to change)

"Seventh"I looking over at the program table,which had the participation order and schedule.

Suzune:"I'll be cheering you on for the class's sake"Did you even do that?Bruh

"Don't worry.I'm the strongest"(Gojo-sensei vibe)

I headed to the track with the rest of the first year boys.It's starting with the first year boys and ending with the third year girls.Then there'd be a break,after which the order would switch.We will resume competitions in the opposite direction,starting with third-year girls and ending wit first-year boys.

The competition was about to start.The first year boys formed ten groups in total,mine was seventh.Each group contained eight people,two from each class.

As soon the signal sounded,Sudou shot forward like a bullet leaving the other student in dust.He won by landslide.He took first place while Sotomura managed to come in last.

This event will repeat for all the boys and girls and in all three grade levels,which meant that 100-meter dash should finish in about thirty minutes.

Hirata:"Just as we'd expected from Sudou-kun"

The seventh group also had a role to play.With me and Hirata in this group,we will unstoppable.I wondered which group had athletic like Kanzaki and Shibata,and a student with a strong presence like Ryueen and Katsuragi.

After the race,Kanzaki took first place and Katsuragi third.

As the races continued,Hirata noticed something.

Hirata:"(L/N),there"he pointed at the temporary cottage that had been erected.

I saw Koenji inside,fussing with his hair.