Sport Festival

Hanwool POV

It's gonna be a long day since it will be 2 hours long.I just put my earphone on my ears and put my smartphone and put my head on the table while I covered my head with both of my arm.I guess I didn't sleep last night because I keep surfering Internet.

??:"(L-"huh?someone called me?I don't care

???:"(L/N)"aish just let me sleep.Someone took my wireless earphone and my smartphone as well.

Chabashira:"Hmmm what we got here?Hearing song while I explain some exam?"She said while my classmate turned their attention towards me

That woman.

"What?"

Chabashira:"Do you hear my explanation?"

"Umm no"I said monotonely

Chabashira:"Good,now stand up and don't sit until class is over"

"Atleast give my earphone and my smartphone back"

Chabashira:"No.I'll give it back after this class is over"she said coldly

Sigh this is tiring.I stand up and some of my classmate laughing at me,some of it just took a pity of me.Chabashira-sensei explained about upcoming exam and it would be Sport Festival.She told us that from this September until the beginnin of October,we will be holding more physical education.Material regarding the sports festival will also be distributed.

Chabashira:"We're going to divide all the students across all the grade levels into two groups and have them compete against each other.You guys in Class D have been assigned to the red team,and Class A also will be in Red Team.In other words,Class A will be your allies"

It means Class B and Class C will be another team.But there's no way they could do that,I mean Ichinose is just a naive girl while Ryueen is just a violent student with no brains.

Chabashira sensei give us some papers and we have to read it.I read all the rules,points allocation for all competitors and recommended competitors and the effect of Ranking by Grade Level.

Hirata:"Umm sensei,how many points does the winning team get?"

Chabashira:"Nothing.Only that there will be no minus to their points."

I hear some cries of agony sprang up all over the classroom.

There's no rewards or points gained for the team that come out victorious in the event but the penalty is more severe.It will cost 100 class points deduction.Based on the class ranking afterwards,the first place will gain 50 class points while the last place will deduct 100 points.Our class would suffer 200 class points deduction.

If we lost to the White Team,we'd still get a 100 class points penalty.If we ended up taking fourth place among the first years classes,we'd penalozed 200 class points.

I read the rest of the paper.It's about Individual Competition Rewards,rule violations or foul play,MVP reward for student and each grade.

This is the worst.About the Individual Competition Rewards,the most of athletic students is excited about that,especially Sudou.

Chabashira:"For the first year student,the penalty would be a point deduction based on your next written exam.The ten students with the lowest overall scores will each receive a deduction of ten points"

My defective class start to be chaos but I just keep my expressionless face,same with that god complex.

I see a detail of the competitions coming up.There were divided into two categories,