Fortune?

Hanwool POV

That idiot never learn.When Sudou tell me about fortune telling,he tell me to go together.But sadly he just want Horikita,not me.I reject his plan and tell him to get a help from Ayanokouji.I tell him that Horikita and Ayanokouji is close these days.Hah take that Ayano.

Then someone messages me and it's from Kiryuin-senpai.She told me to come to the Keyaki Mall.Haih I bet she want to talk about the fortune teller.I just wear a long white shirt,with black jeans and speed trainer Balenciaga.It seems good with those choices.(If you know Daniel Park from Lookism,you could've imagine our clothes)

I go to the Keyaki Mall while girls are staring at me.I already expected,a handsome person like me would end up being hottest person in this school.The event seems to be hosted at 5th floor.I look at the elevator and there's atleast 10 students on it.I tried to find anoher elevator but it's currently being used by others.This is troublesome.I guess I've to take the stairs.

I made my way towards the fortune tellers and.............

There's couple everywhere.Majority of them is currently on relationship I guess.I see a line is forming so I decided to take a queue until I see someone.

"Hanwool"Someone called me and it's Kiryuin-senpai and look at her thigh,wow it's so comfy

(Y/N):"Kiryuin-senpai"

Kiryuin:"Aw come on,you can call me by my first name"she said

"........Fuka"I said monotonely while she just laughed when I said that.

Kiryuin:"It seems like you're being popular these days"popular?

"What do you mean?I said as she pick up her phone and show me some forum.

Top 1:
-(Y/N)(L/N) aka Hanwool PHI is a son of interpreneur?The son of a White Lead?

Top 1:-(Y/N)(L/N) aka Hanwool PHI is a son of interpreneur?The son of a White Lead?

-A picture of (Y/N)(L/N) smile 

comments:

"LOOK AT HIS SMILE"

"OMG HE'S RICH"

"A SON OF INTERPRENEUR?"

IT'S THAT HIS LITTLE SISTER?"

"DADDY PLEASE RAIL ME"

"HE'S KOREAN?NO WONDER HE'S GOOD LOOKING

"AH TO BE HIS LITTLE SISTER"

"BUT HE'S BETTER WHEN HE'S NOT SMILING.WE WANT OUT EMOTIONLESS PRINCE"

Kiryuin:"I don't know you can make that face"

(Y/N):"Well if it's you,I don't really mind after all"I tell her a half confession.She seems blushed by my statement.

KIryuin:"U-Urm s-should we entered it now?"She said as we entered