34| Sadistic

The oven beeped, signalling the cake was done

The oven beeped, signalling the cake was done. With mittens shielding your soft hands from the hot cake pan, you took it out and placed it on the counter. After letting it cool down for a while, you layered it before grabbing the whipped cream you had made in the meanwhile.

You started working on the cake with the little artistic skills you possessed.

Jungkook rubbed his eyes as he appeared in the kitchen but stopped in his tracks as he observed your form crouched over the counter, decorating a red cake with white frosting.

It was amazing how your slender fingers were wrapped around the frosting bag, working on the cake with such precision. He also noted the loose messy bun your hair was pulled up into, which only added to how cuddle-worthy you looked at the moment.

"Y/N." Jungkook said softly, not wanting to startle you. You didn't bother to look up at him, not even once. Your sole focus situated on the cake, especially as of this current moment in time nevertheless.

"Jungkook, come here." You beckoned, not even bothering to greet him properly---he was pretty damn insignificant compared to this beautiful cake, and he didn't seem to mind at all.

Nodding, he made his way to you and stood behind you, watching as you twisted your fingers to make desirable shapes with the white sugary goodness.

He smiled as he observed how hot you looked when you were focused. His hand slowly settled on your waist as you straightened up and spun the mini spinning table on which you had placed the cake.

"Tell me what you think." You said, grinning as your eyes contained a childlike gleam which Jungkook found endearing.

He took a good look at the sheer mesmerising beauty sitting uneaten before him. The cake was a triumph of sugar and flour, towering with whipped cream and strawberries to bring it that celebratory freshness and colour.

"Beautiful. Just like you." Jungkook said softly as a finger of his ran down the length of your arm whilst you reached out for a knife.

"I'm going to feed you." You chuckled softly; your brown eyes sparkling. Your eyes were bewitching; it was as if their roasted-coffee-bean rim had diffused into a cream hued iris---mixing until it was the colour of sun-dried beechwood.

You already had a spoon ready with some cake and icing on it, as you held it close to his mouth. "Now, open up."

"This is a little intimate, isn't it---" before he could finish his sentence, you had already shoved the spoon into his mouth.

The cake tasted delicious. It melted in his mouth; it was spongey and glorious and it definitely tasted like a small piece of heaven.

"Holy fuck. Is it possible to be seduced by a cake?"

You chuckled heartily at his reaction. "Only if it's made by me."

"Touché." Jungkook giggled as he grabbed the spoon from your grasp.