2| Weird

You breathed deeply before turning the knob of the bedroom door and stepping out.

You had spent the past hour thinking about your decision. You were sure now.

You were going to live the life you wanted.

You were going to live as BTS's V.

No matter how long it would last, you were going to make the most of it.

Fortunately, he was a pretty organized person and his phone had his schedule for an entire month.

BTS had released a new album just two weeks ago and next week, they were going to perform it at the Melon Music Awards. A week's time would definitely be enough for you to learn the choreography and arrangements for the whole act.

Trying to act as normal as you could, you stepped out the door. Walking felt a little weird to you with the... foreign object ...between your legs, but, you had no other choice.

As you stepped outside, you found J-Hope, Suga, RM and Jungkook on high stools around the kitchen island as Jin was cooking something which smelled like eggs and bacon. Careful not to be too obvious, you walked over to the others and slid onto a stool near J-Hope casually.

"Good morning Taehyung-ah!" Jin smiled at you.

"Good morning." You felt absurd when those two words left your mouth, practically Taehyung's mouth but technically your mouth but- Oh! Whatever!

You never greeted people good morning or anything like that. You felt it was pointless.

"Ya! Why aren't you dressed?" J-Hope asked, putting an arm around you, startling you for a second at the contact.

"Huh?"

"We have to leave for practice in fifteen minutes after eating. Why aren't you dressed?" He repeated. You wiggled your way out of his arms and the stool, chuckling awkwardly. Just then, a tired looking Jimin emerged from his room, his hair disheveled and bags under his eyes but he looked a bit alarmed as everyone looked at him.

"Umm... I forgot, give me a second." You sprinted off to your room, leaving the others baffled at their fellow member's weird behaviour.

You exhaled sharply as you rested your back against the door.

You picked out a pair of black joggers and a black T-shirt for the practice.

You reached to the hem of the sweatpants you were already wearing to pull them down but hesitated...

How were you going to dress yourself when you were in a man's body?!

Oh god..... You certainly did not think through all of this when you made your decision.
______________

Taehyung wanted your life. So bad.

He gave in to the temptation. He was tired of doing what he had been doing all these years.

He did like what he was doing, but, what you had was what he wanted.

He decided to skip your other schedules like the vocal and dance lessons. He was going to solely focus on university.

Excited, he quickly took a shower.

Yes... He was reluctant but he was left with no other choice. This was what he chose and he wasn't going to let something as meagre as showering and dressing up come in his way.

He opened your closet only to scrunch his face up in disbelief. Which girl, especially someone as beautiful as you, would stack their closet with nothing but just black, white and gray t-shirts, jeans, hoodies and tracks?