[M] Chapter 35: Babe

Soomi got out of the shower while drying her hair with a towel. It has been another exhausting training day for Soomi. She was taught some fighting skills and mostly are moves on how to defend herself if someone tries to attack her. In-yeop showed her no mercy while training her. There are times that even though she is out of breath, In-yeop still insisted that they continue.

Yumi and Chorong also helped her with some moves while Dong-min comes over every day to teach her some of his gun skills. Everyone is busy trying to train her and she sometimes wants to back out and regrets her decision. However, every time she thinks of the children, her resolve to put an end to all Mr. Han's cruelty is what's raging inside her.

Yumi and Chorong went out to buy something in the marketplace. They have been gone since this afternoon and haven't returned until now that it is starting to get dark. She decided to use In-yeop's bathroom which is located inside his room. They have been sharing the same room for so many days now so why not also share the same bathroom.

As she got out after her relaxing shower, she noticed the guy lying down on the bed with his arm covering his eyes. He also looks exhausted with the way his body relaxes on the soft mattress. Soomi pouts as she recalls how merciless he was while training her and she suddenly thought of an idea.

With the towel still wrapped around her body, she quietly searched for a marker. She opened all drawers where she could see one and she quietly giggled when she saw a black marker inside the drawer of the bedside table. On her tiptoes, she walked closer to the sleeping guy and removed the cover of the marker with her teeth. She tried to suppress her giggles as she bends down and starts drawing whiskers on his cheeks. She also drew a triangle on his nose and filled the shape with dark ink. She is very careful with what she is doing trying so hard not to wake him up.

"What are you doing?" Soomi got startled by In-yeop's low voice. He peeked through his arm covering his face and gave Soomi his straight face. Soomi was about to stand straight and hide the marker but In-yeop is quick to hold her wrist.

"Oh my! Why am I holding a marker?" Soomi let out a nervous laugh and gulped when she saw In-yeop still serious.

With his other hand, In-yeop snatched the marker from her hand and placed it on the bedside table. He looked at Soomi again then his eyes went down to her body. Soomi suddenly realized that she still hasn't put on some clothes and her body is just covered by a towel. In-yeop's lustful look on her body slowly going back up to her face suddenly made her feel conscious. She tried to pull her wrist from In-yeop's grip but the guy pulled her to the bed instead.

"Do you realize what you are doing?" In-yeop whispered. "I've been trying to hold it in for quite a while now," his eyes looked down at her lips and his Adam's apple moved up and down. He was about to deep down and kiss her but what Soomi did surprised In-yeop. She started to giggle seeing him give her his wistful look with all the drawings she did on his face.

"I'm sorry," she said and tried to erase the ink with her fingers. The ink just smudged on his face causing him to look like a soldier in a battle. 

"Wait, let me remove those ink," Soomi giggled more with what she did as she tries to remove the ink. She held the part of her hair with droplets of water from her shower causing her fingers to be wet and took that as a way to remove the ink on his face. It was effective but there are still some parts of his cheek covered with the ink.

"There. Better," Soomi said with a smile on her face as she pushed her fingers up gently through his hair. In-yeop watch as the girl continues touching his face with that smile on her face he loves the most.

Soomi stopped with what she doing and her giggle gradually faded when In-yeop grabbed her hand and brought it to his lips while his eyes never left hers. "You are so beautiful," he whispered.