Panic

A vision flashed before Clearsight's eyes--hundreds of them, actually. 

Darkstalker sitting on his throne--in that same twisted crown I used to have nightmares about. 

Darkstalker, with that SandWing--Qibli--ruling all of the tribes. All of them. 

Me, being hypnotized into loving him.

Two young watchers--Star and Moon.
One will save me from me from my doom.
One will struggle in the claws of spells
Darkness rises when all is well.

 Clearsight slowly blinked away the prophecy. 

"Clearsight... Is this you?"

Clearsight turned her head. It's Sunstreak,  she thought. "Sunstreak, is that y--AGH! GREAT SHINING MOONS! DARKSTALKER! HOW-- How? How?"

"Clearsight," said Darkstalker--he was huge!--"It's me. We can finally have the future we dreamed of so many times."

Suddenly, the SandWing with him fell over. "Qibli!" Darkstalker cried. He rushed over. "I enchant this dragon to wake up right now!" 

Nothing happened.

Some more nothing happened. 

And then. A vision hit Clearsight like lighting. The earrings. Take some, put one on, run west, to the hut, where the Watcher of Stars will help you.

Without thinking, she leaped forward and grabbed a talonful of gold earrings with amber teardrops. Clearsight flung herself into the sky and began winging into the sunset as fast as she could.

Watcher of Stars, I am counting on you. Please be there.

If you aren't... I will have to face Darkstalker on my own.