Epilogue

The students of Jade Mountain Academy had a five-day break, and Starwatcher used it to visit the rainforest. She and her clawmate, Holly, landed on the queen's balcony and knocked on the door.

Queen Glory opened it. "Oh, you're back," she commented, glancing at Starwatcher. "So? Did you save the world?" Her expression turned suddenly shocked. "Oh no. Don't tell me you're the one who dealt with Darkstalker--?"

"Um, kinda. I had help."

"I will never understand how some dragonets can beat us in heroics," muttered Glory, shaking her head. "The Dragonets of Destiny were the real saviors of the world for a short amount of time, you know. Before you young whippersnappers came along and stole our spotlight... but I suppose you're here to see her?"

"Yes, we are," said Holly. 

"Come on in then!" Glory opened the door all the way and beckoned them with her tail. They followed her. 

Deathbringer was mock wrestling with not two but three hybrid dragonets. The new one was dark purple with hints of other colors here and there. She had no ruff, but sharp fangs, and purple stars under her wings.

"Awww! What's her name?" asked Starwatcher. Her feelings about dragonets had changed a bit.

"Firefly," replied the queen, smiling down at them. 

"She's perfect!" complimented Holly. She held out her talons and Firefly waddled over, warbling nonsense in her weird little dragonet language. "I can't believe I missed her hatching. We were on a field trip to the Sea Kingdom, so I couldn't attend it."

Glory made a face. "Oh no, did Tsunami go on her usual rant about being a SeaWing queen someday?"

"Actually, yes," laughed Starwatcher. "She got about five minutes in before Clay made her stop."

"Well. Tell the other founders that they should visit the Rainforest. Then I can rant about how I was the queen of two tribes before my seventh birthday... that'll shut Tsunami up." Glory flared her ruff, pleased with herself.

"Oh we will!" said Holly excitedly. "Oh, I'd love to see that fight--Glory vs. Tsunami! Who will win?"

"Me, obviously," said Glory.

"NO! ME!" shouted Shadowhunter, suddenly popping his head up from behind Deathbringer. 

"NOOOO!" wailed Panther. "MEEEEE! I'MMA WIN! DADDY, TELL SHADOW THAT I'M GONNA BEAT HIS A--" 

"Nooooooo, Panther," said Deathbringer, shushing her. "We don't use those words in front of Mommy."

Glory frowned down at him. "What words did you teach them, dear?"

"OOOOH, DADDY'S IN TROUBLE!" chorused Shadow and Panther gleefully. 

"Um, we should, er, go," offered Starwatcher. Glory was turning an ominous red-orange-black. Holly set down Firefly and waved goodbye to her cousin, then they rushed out the door.

"I'm glad I didn't witness that fight," sighed Holly in relief. 

"Me too," agreed Starwatcher. "Let's go back to Jade Mountain. Kinkajou said that she was gonna play truth or dare with her winglet and invited ours. We don't have anything else to do for break, so let's just go back?"

"Fine by me," said Holly. 

"Oh, and what happened to Qibli?" asked Starwatcher. "I know he was woken up but has he made up with all of his friends?"

"Yeah, he's all forgiven." Holly winced. "Buuuut Moon...well, she's with Winter now." Sorry Moonbli fans--I had to. Please don't kill me

"Winter?" shrieked Starwatcher. "Oh, moons, I have to go tease them about it. Right. The heck. Now. Let's go to Jade Mountain!"

A/N: WOOOOOOO LET'S GO! MY FIRST FINISHED BOOK ON WATTPAD! THANK YOU ALL FOR READING!!!!!!!!

-Holly