Idk what to call this chapter so....

A/N: Okay, probably no one is reading my story anymore, and I haven't updated this for a real long time. But here's a new chapter, and congratulations if you're still reading this!

Clearsight studied the edges of her vision. Snakes--anacondas?--curled in the trees above. A log, covered in moss, a few silver fungi growing on it, mahogany brown, rotting slightly on the inside, with a scrap of scroll tucked under it. The skinny lime-green dragon had flown in the direction of the village, which was the direction of the setting sun which meant West, which meant if they were coming from the village....

"East," she said aloud. 

Jerboa shot her a glare. "Now is not the time for prophetic ramblings!" she barked, dodging a vine. 

"That wasn't prophetic," Clearsight pointed out. "I'm just sayin' we have to go east."

"Oh, and search every single log on the east side of the village?" grumbled the SandWing. "Study your vision harder and look for clues."

"It's HARD to when EVERY STEP YOU TAKE triggers about A MILLION NEW FUTURES!" she flared, spreading her wings and halting. "It also doesn't help that we are literally walking through a VIPER PIT OF VINES AND STICKS and STUPID MOONS-BLASTED SNAKES! I can't close my eyes to concentrate! ROARGH AT YOU!!!" 

Clearsight folded her wings and stormed off ahead of them. Woah. Where did that come from? In her old days, she vaguely remembered, she had been chill and smart, always sure of what her visions meant. Clearsight guesses that after two thousand years, she had-- she... had... Wait. no. no no no no no no no. Something wasn't right. She concentrated. And fell into a memory.

Slipping a bracelet onto his wrist. 
Good-bye, my dearest love....
A long flight. Six days long.
Sunstreak.
Maple.
Orange, Tortoiseshell....
HiveWings, SilkWings, LeafWings.

"Clearsight? CLEARSIGHT!" Starwatcher's face swam into view. "AAAARRRGH! Wake up!" 

She sat up and realized that she had been lying down. Clearsight gasped. "Now I remember! I never really stopped to think about it--but I didn't just live two thousand years. Darkstalker somehow brought me back to life. But--but--"

Clearsight had to sit back down. "He didn't just raise me from the ground. He summoned me. From the Lost Continent." She gripped Starwatcher's talons. "I have to get back!" She scrambled up and threw herself in the air, still disoriented from her memory.

Jerboa grabbed her tail. "Clearsight! Focus! The scroll!" After quite a bit of smacking and yelling, they were off again, marching East.

A vision jabbed Clearsight's head. She realized what was happening and darted forward. The log! They had found it! It was covered in moss and silvery mushrooms. Anacondas wound their way around the trees over their heads. She majestically spread her wings. "Jerboa! Starwatcher! I have found the key to saving Pyrrhia!" Clearsight rolled the log over to reveal...

nothing.

The scrap of scroll was gone.