Jade Mountain

They followed the scroll piece for a very long time. Jerboa and Clearsight took turns carrying Whiteout, but the little hybrid seemed to extremely dislike Starwatcher, who did not mind too much. 

The annoying thing about following a piece of bewitched 2,000-year-old scroll that flies about as fast as a dragon does, is that it gets very tiresome, because the scroll will not stop or even slow down. Whenever they reached for it in an attempt to stop, the piece of parchment twisted away from their talons, almost... smugly.

Eventually they could not take it; they had been flying for two hours straight and then wings were aching from the effort. So Starwatcher, the least patient of the lot, shouted, "I enchant this piece of scroll to stop moving AT ALL for five minutes before returning to its original, immensely important mission!"

It obeyed at once. Starwatcher didn't really expect it to work, thinking that whoever enchanted it had fortified it with unbreakable magic or something, but it stopped so fast that she had to fling out her wings before coming to a stop herself.

They had to take advantage of this break as fast as they could, so all four dragons flopped onto the ground, panting. Clearsight touched her shoulder with a claw and winced. Whiteout tipped her head back and made an odd hooting sound, then paused, listening to it echo across the mountain valley.

It set an eerie, ghost-like feeling to the setting. They sat in an oddly peaceful silence. The noise bounced back, getting softer with every time...

"Up, up, up," said Jerboa suddenly. She flapped her sandy wings at them. "The talisman is moving now, we gotta move too, hurry!" The SandWing crouched, let Whiteout climb onto her back, and launched into the air, unsteady at first, but then leveling out.

Clearsight followed, and Starwatcher, shaking her head clear of the "ghost song," found a current moving swiftly north. She spread her ebony wings and let the wind carry her into the future.

-------------SOME TIME LATER IDK-------------

POV SWITCH: STARWATCHER--->CLEARSIGHT

A vision. Beware the darkness of dragons.

Clearsight shook her head, not now, no visions now, please!

Beware the stalker of dreams.

She clutched her head painfully.

Beware the talons of power and fire.

"Stop," hissed Clearsight under her breath. "Stop, not now--"

Beware one who is not what she seems.

Starwatcher gave her a weird look as Clearsight smacked herself in the head with her tail.

Something is coming to shake the earth,

Something is coming to scorch the ground,

"Jade Mountain!" cried Clearsight. --will fall beneath thunder and ice

Unless the lost city of night can be found.

"Huh?" called Jerboa from behind the NightWings.

"We're going to Jade Mountain, I can see it!" she shouted back. Indeed, a huge mountain with two peaks like dragon fangs was looming in the distance. "My visions have told me that it's a school that the 'dragonets of destiny' founded."

As they got closer, they saw an Emerald-green SeaWing sitting there anxiously, along with a very angry IceWing, and a dazed-looking RainWing.

Turtle, Winter, and Kinkajou, said Clearsight's vision mind. The scrap of scroll sped into Turtle's outstretched talons and stopped moving quite suddenly. The dragonet's heads whipped up Clearsight and her companions landed. "We're against Darkstalker too," she said. "We followed that little piece of paper here."

"They're telling the truth," Turtle informed his friends. "I remember that SandWing from Darkstalker's throne room. I--" he broke off, staring at the parchment in his talons.

Words were forming on it, though he had written nothing.

Ⲓ ⲉⲛⲥⲏⲁⲛⲧ ⲁ𝓵𝓵 ⲣⲓⲉⲥⲉ𝛓 ⲟ𝓯 Ⲇⲁꞅⲕ𝛓ⲧⲁ𝓵ⲕⲉꞅ'𝛓 𝛓ⲥꞅⲟ𝓵𝓵 ⲧⲟ ⲃⲉⲥⲟⲙⲉ ⲛⲟꞅⲙⲁ𝓵 𝛓ⲥꞅⲁⲣ𝛓 ⲟ𝓯 ⲣⲁꞅⲥⲏⲙⲉⲛⲧ, ⲱⲓⲧⲏ ⲛⲟ ⲙⲁ𝓰ⲓⲥⲁ𝓵 ⲁⲃⲓ𝓵ⲓⲧⲓⲉ𝛓 ⲱⲏⲁⲧ𝛓ⲟⲉ𝓿ⲉꞅ.

There was a horrible silence. Clearsight's vision brain seemed to have temporarily broken; in fact, her whole entire thinking brain had stopped working. And then:

Ⲁⲛⲇ ⲩⲉ𝛓, Ⲓ ⲁⲙ ⲁⲱⲁꞅⲉ ⲧⲏⲁⲧ 𝛓ⲟⲙⲉ ⲁⲛⲓⲙ𐌵𝛓 ⲓ𝛓 ⲱⲟꞅⲕⲓⲛ𝓰 ⲁ𝓰ⲁⲓⲛ𝛓ⲧ ⲙⲉ. Ⲓ'𝓵𝓵 𝛓ⲉⲉ ⲩⲟ𐌵 𝛓ⲟⲟⲛ "𝓯ꞅⲓⲉⲛⲇ𝛓". -Ⲇⲁꞅⲕ𝛓ⲧⲁ𝓵ⲕⲉꞅ