Chapter 1

1- Enter "THE PHOENIX GRAY"

I was enthusiastically putting on my new uniform when my phone suddenly vibrates with a "BUZZ" sound. I walk up to it and check the new message that has just popped up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skyeeeeeeee,
AHHHH! THIS FEELS SO UNREAL!!! WE'RE FINALLY GOING TO OUR NEW SCHOOL. GOSH! It'll be completely different- new people, new school, new atmosphere... I'm so damn excited. This uniform is also so cute and comfortable!

THIS IS EPIC! A NEW BEGINNING AND I'M SO PUMPED BECAUSE I'M STARTING THIS JOURNEY WITH MY BESTIEEEE!!
See ya!
Love,

Lucia [mwah]

P.S- I will get you a boyfriend this year before me and then you'll have to do my homework for a whole week... HAHA.

Smiling like an idiot, I type down the response and hurriedly click 'send'.

Lucy,
YAS! EVEN I'M SUPER EXCITED. It's going to be a wonderful year!
LETSSSSS GOOOOO!
Much more love,

Skyla

and oh -_- P.S- The bet is still on... you will get a boyfriend first and buy me the three-course meal. Hehe!

-------

"SKYLA! LET'S GO! YOU DON'T WANT TO BE LATE ON YOUR FIRST DAY!" My mom shouts to me as she starts up the car. I tie my hair up in a sleek ponytail and dash down. 

This is a new beginning for me, a change in path. 

I am Skyla Elliot. 

You could describe me as the girl who is very short, clumsy, talks a lot but is too shy to approach people and a simple, classic tomboy. As you can tell, I am going to my new school. Second last year in High School. Yes, a very odd time to transfer schools, but it just happened. The good news is my best friend, Lucia Reinhart has also transferred to this same school with me. Ha... I'm not alone.

"This is it!" My mom says as we enter the school building.
"Have a great day sweetie! Please don't get in trouble on your first day! Give Lucia my love... Have a great day" She continues while I get out of the car.

"Thanx and yes mom, don't worry :p" I laugh as my mom facepalm's with a sigh and drives away.

I turn around and watch students clutter near the entrance. My heart starts beating faster. Anxiety kicks in. This is my first time transferring schools and it's way more nerve-wracking than I thought. 

"SKYLA!" A familiar voice calls out to me.

"Finally you're here!" I give out a relieving sigh at the sight of my best friend, Lucia. 

Lucia has been my ride or die from the very beginning of schooling. This blondie is cool, carefree and kind of like my literal opposite when it comes to dressing. She is super social and makes friends easily. We did have our fair share of arguments and misunderstandings but we made it past it together. 

"What're you waiting for? Let's get in!!!" She squeaked with excitement. Her green eyes glistened with happiness. I smiled seeing her so stoked up.

She grabbed my arm and eagerly rushed into the hallway. 

"Slow down Luce!" I cry but Lucia being Lucia doesn't listen to me.

"Gosh! We might-"
Bump into people? Yes. That's exactly what I wanted to say but it was too late and before I knew it, I had crashed into someone.