Chapter 2

The boys were now sitting in the sand, enjoying the sun setting over the ocean. Chenle was leaning against Jisung's chest, enjoying the warmth the older gives off.

Hendery gave Jisung a look and the other just shook his head. Him, Xiaojun, and Mark know about Jisung's sudden change in plans for college and they were trying to help the boy out.

Of course they kept their mouths shut as it wasn't their place to say.

Yangyang and Donghyuck have been spending a lot of time together, of course with Chenle too, but it was too much for Mark's liking.

Yeah, he admits it. Donghyuck is his, but does the younger himself know that? No, not at all.

Yangyang had his arm around Donghyuck and just when Mark was about to break his arm in half, Hendery and Xiaojun lifted Yangyang up, one carrying him by the arms and the other by the legs.

"Put me down!" Yangyang struggled out of their grasp.

"Hmm, no thanks," Hendery said as they were inching closer towards the sea to throw him in.

"I swear if you gu-" before Yangyang could finish, he was already thrown into the water, all the boy laughing besides Mark who was staring at Donghyuck.

"I hate you guys," Yangyang sat in the water with a pout and his arms crossed.
Xiaojun bent down and kissed Yangyang's pout away, "No you don't."

Yangyang blushed furiously and a trance was laid over top of him as he stared at both Hendery and Xiaojun with love in his eyes.

"I know I don't..." He shyly responded as Hendery also stole a peck from the younger.

The boy wasn't used to this type of affection from the older males. But he wasn't complaining either.

They haven't spoken about their relationship before. One day, it just happened and all three of them were being all lovey and touchy with one another and they liked they idea of it too.

Yangyang still wanted confirmation about their relationship, since he is scared that once they start college, they'll forget all about him.

"Donghyuck, can we talk?" Mark asked the younger who ignored him. Mark interlaced their hands and looked the younger in his eyes.

"Please?" Mark pleaded, but Donghyuck only shook his grasp away in annoyance and went to Chenle and Jisung.

Stubborn. But Mark will find a way to get the younger to talk to him again just like he used to. He misses it. He misses him so much.

"Ji, what color should I dye my hair next?" Chenle asked his boyfriend, still leaning on him with the older's arms wrapped around him.

The roots of his black dyed hair was slowly fading away and because of this, he wants to dye it again before school starts.

"Hmm, whatever color you want. You look amazing in anything," Jisung honestly told while kissing the top of his head and Donghyuck playfully gagged at his best friend and his cousin's relationship.

"What do you think, Haechan?" Chenle asked.

"I think a lot of things actually. That's what a brain is for," Donghyuck spoke with sarcasm and Chenle rolled his eyes.

"But you don't have a brain," Yangyang suddenly butted into the conversation and Chenle bursted into laughter.

"You little-" Donghyuck threw sand at Yangyang who stuck out his tongue and sprinted away.

Donghyuck ran after him, yelling, "I'll throw you in into the water you piece of lamb meat!" The tanned male caught up with the other and lifted him off the ground.

Mark was surprised with how strong Donghyuck has gotten since he easily picked Yangyang up like it was nothing, but then he remember the younger has recently started working out. Pretty hot if you ask him.

He couldn't help the rage he felt as he watched Donghyuck carry Yangyang into the water, who was clutching to the tanned male for dear life. That should be him.

"Lele, I actually have something I nee-" Jisung was cut off by his adorable boyfriend sneezing.

He sneezes like a baby and Jisung can't help but coo at the smaller in his arms. The boys eyes were watery from the sneeze and his nose was slightly pink.

"Bless you, cutie," Jisung said which made Chenle blush madly as he sniffled and hid his face in the older's chest, giving a small 'thank you.'

Jisung giggled at his boyfriend and played with the smaller's hair.

"What were you saying, Ji?" Chenle rose his head to look at his boyfriend who just shook his head.

"It was nothing. You're just too adorable my gummy bear," Jisung pinched the younger's cheeks, completely disregarding what he was going to tell the smaller who blushed even redder with a small smile.

He could tell him some other time, right?

-🖌️-

Jisung just tell him coward smh

The Dreamies hair y'all omfg I cannot fiction properly. I am not okay omg 😭
At first I thought Renjun was wearing a hat- NOPE TURNS OUT IT'S HIS HAIR AND I NSJXJDJD

Anyways thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed.

Please take care of yourselves and stay safe. 💕
Much love...xx

I also want to thank you for getting Gummy Bear Acception to have over 1000 reads! I don't even know how that happened, but words cannot express my gratitude. I'm so happy I really don't deserve it at all. I don't even know why people are reading it too, it's not even good 😭

But I still thank everyone who read it (and are reading the sequel as all) even though it was hella cringy and weird. I love you all so much! If you ever want to comment, dm, or whatever just to talk to someone I'll be happy to answer back as fast as I can!

Please stay safe, happy, and healthy<3