Chapter 21

Before anyone knew it, seven months flew by. Chenle's mother was successful in opening her new business, which both Yangyang and Chenle were included in. They met their parent's partner's son, Renjun and they've gotten along perfectly fine.

Renjun has a boyfriend named Jaemin, who they've been introduced to months ago. They friend group all worked very well with each, that including the others at the university.

Mr. Zhong's business was losing sales ever since their business has started, earning way much more money than before. One could say that it's karma.

Chenle and Donghyuck were currently in school, waiting for their exam results for college to be posted up on the bulletin board in the main hallway. Chenle was nervous, the younger biting his nails.

Donghyuck slapped the younger's hand away as Chenle winced.

"Don't do that. It's a bad habit," Donghyuck scolded, but Chenle couldn't help it.

"I'm nervous, Haechan. What if I don't make the mark?" Chenle asked in apprehension as Donghyuck softly gave a reassuring smile.

"You did just fine. Believe in yourself," Donghyuck told him and the younger nodded reluctantly.

After waiting a little while longer, the results were posted and the two quickly made their way to the main hallways before it got too crowded. Donghyuck already spotted his and he clasped his hands together in cheerfulness.

"I did it!" He eagerly said and Chenle congratulated his best friend.

Chenle squinted his eyes to find his and once he found it, his heart stopped for a few seconds, jaw dropping. Chenle couldn't believe what he was seeing right now. He rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't misinterpreting anything.

"Bitch you did it too!" Donghyuck cheered and Chenle's lips formed a wide smile.

The two boys hugged each other, the crowd around them becoming larger as they left. As soon as the two left the school building, Chenle immediately pulled out his phone to text Jisung that he did it to which the older congratulated him.

Now the next step of everything was sending in the results and resume to the specific college. Since Chenle already as a college recommendation for any school he so chooses, it's more than likely he'll get in since his scores were good as well.

The two met up with Yangyang and told them the good news. Turns out, the male himself passed as well. They all went to Chenle's house to fill out college applications to the school where their boyfriend's were attending. Yes, boyfriends because YangYang has been dating Hendery and Xiaojun for a good five months, still going strong.

The three boys walked off the stage after reviewing their diplomas and certificates. Two more months had passed and they had just graduated, their boyfriend's and parents in the crowd. As soon as the ceremony was over, Yangyang ran into his boyfriend's arms, Hendery kissing his left cheek while Xiaojun kissed his right cheek.

"We graduated, bitch!" Donghyuck yelled, tossing his cap into the air, Chenle doing the same thing.

"Hell yeah!" Chenle shouted.

The two went to their parents. Chenle engulfed his mother into a tight hug as his mother kissed her son's head.

"I'm so proud of you, Lele!" Ms. Zhong said and Chenle smiled.

After being with his mom for a few more minutes, he excused himself to see Jisung who was standing next to Mark and Donghyuck as the couple kissed. Chenle ran up to Jisung, the older noticing this and opened his arms widely for Chenle to jump in.

"You did it, my gummy bear," Jisung softly said and before he could say anything else, Chenle smashed his lips against the older's.

"I love you, Jisung," Chenle mumbled through the kiss as he felt the older smile in between.

"I love you too, Chenle."

Chenle, Donghyuck, and Yangyang had gotten accepted into the same college as their boyfriend's and everybody couldn't be more happier than that. They were excited to spend their next year together again and make the most of it.

Chenle's father has never came to see his son or even called him, but the now eighteen years old boy didn't mind. He had his mother and that's all that matters as long as she's happy. Chenle had drew a new portrait of him and his mother, throwing the one of his mother and father in the trash.

When he had given it to her, she nearly cried as she thanked her son more than a million times, expressing her gratitude and how beautiful she thought it came out. She decided to frame it and put it on top of her nightstand by her bedframe.

Everybody was now together. The whole friend groups consisting of: Chenle, Jisung, Yangyang, Hendery, Donghyuck, Mark, Xiaojun, Renjun, Jaemin, and Jeno who was newly added to the friend group a few months ago.

They all loved spending time together as they always seem to have a great time and have a great laugh. There's never a dull day with them and Chenle was more than grateful to have such amazing friends.

Not everything is as it seems and most certainly not everything goes as planned. And with all the things Chenle and everybody else has gone through, it seems like Chenle's mother and his friends and family, were his only exceptions that he cared for and wanted to make happy.

Especially his boyfriend who has been making him the happiest boy alive since day one as they continued to push through and keep their relationship strong.

-THE END-

-🖌️-

Thank you guys so so so much for reading! I really hope you enjoyed "Gummy Bear Exception," the sequel to "Gummy Bear Acception!" I had a lot of fun writing this and I truly had a good time! I know I kind of took forever to finish this book so I really appreciated your patience!

I'm sorry if the ending isn't what you thought it would be, but I really do appreciate your love and support! I'll try to do better next time I promise!
I really can not thank you guys enough! I hope I do not disappoint you with my upcoming books! "Final Round" is still ongoing so if you want to check that out, you can!

I hope you all are doing well! Please continue taking care of yourselves and please remember to stay safe! Have Ana amazing day/night  💕
Much love...xxx