Chapter 20

The dorm door had opened revealing a tall college boy with his hair dyed white. Jisung and Chenle sat up as the older went over to the male and did a handshake.

"How was it?" Jisung asked.

"It was alright. I stayed behind to clean up because they trashed Yuta's house badly," the male chuckled, now turning his head to look at the younger on Jisung's bed.

"This is my boyfriend, C-" Jisung was cut off.

"C-Chenle?!"

The said boy froze in his spot. Never in a million years did he think he'd meet his ex crush at this college, who also just so happened to be his boyfriend's roommate.

"Do you two know each other?" Jisung looked at the both of them skeptically and Chenle nodded his head.

"Hi, Lucas," Chenle greeted timidly with a wave and the possessiveness in Jisung was starting to come out.

Chenle has never told Jisung about him knowing a Lucas. Maybe it's because it wasn't that important. But still, he would've like to know sooner than just now finding out. He can't really blame Chenle though, nobody knew this would happen anyway.

"How are you?" Lucas asked the younger who smiled shyly, trying his best to keep eye contact.

"Hold on, hold on. Can you two explain how you know each other?" Jisung interrogated.

"We used to go to the same high school in China before I moved here. We weren't friends, we just knew of each other," Chenle spoke, reminiscing his embarrassing memories of when he did everything just to be apart of Lucas's friend group.

Lucas must have sensed Chenle's uneasiness with his recollection and only smiled.

"Yeah, it's been a long time," the tall white haired male responded and Jisung nodded.

The three of them were watching movies and eating snacks, preferably gummy bears. Jisung had got up to use the bathroom, leaving his boyfriend and Lucas.

"I'm sorry about everything, Chenle. And so are the others," Lucas apologized to the younger male who was seated on Jisung's bed.

"Don't worry about it," Chenle smiled and waved his hand dismissively.

Sure it hurt like hell in the past since nobody wanted to be your friend. But now is different. He has amazing friends and an amazing boyfriend who he loves very much and without the blowout happening in China, he probably wouldn't be where he is today and wouldn't have met such amazing people.

"Are you sure becau-"

"I've already forgiven you guys a long time ago. I was very pesty and annoying so I should be the one to apologize. After all, everything happened because I couldn't keep my mouth shut," Chenle said and Lucas shook his head rapidly.

"No you shouldn't! We know the truth and Ten really is sorry for accusing you. He was just going through a hard time. You just wanted to be our friend, but we only pushed you away. And then once you moved, I'll admit. There was some relief, but after a while we started to miss you. There was no loud cute adorable dolphin to annoy us anymore," Lucas frowned.

"Seeing you again feels nostalgic, but you've matured greatly. I can see that totally," Lucas added as Chenle smiled.

"Yeah well a lot has happened and I already forgive you all. I don't blame you guys. But I'm just thankful for my friends and family now," Chenle replied with a smile.

"Can we be friends? For real this time?" Lucas asked and Chenle wanted nothing more than that so he nodded with a huge smile.

"I'd like that!"

The two shared a quick hug and Jisung came out of the bathroom, his eyebrow raised. Chenle gave him a look that told he he'll talk about it later and the older nodded. Jisung sat back next to Chenle and snuggled into the younger's side before resuming the movie. Lucas watched the two and smiled softly.

After a while, Lucas offered to buy dinner which the other two declined but the taller wouldn't drop it and insisted on buying them something to eat. They finally agreed and Lucas was off to go get the food.

Meanwhile in the meantime, Chenle and Jisung were talking about Chenle's past school life experiences in China. Jisung furrowed his eyebrows in fury when the younger was telling him how nobody wanted to be his friend because he was too loud. He also told Jisung about his ex crush on Lucas which made Jisung even more upset.

"I'm going to pun-"

"You're not going to do anything. We're good now and besides, I have you so you don't have to worry," Chenle assured and Jisung pouted.

"How can I not? You used to have a crush on him," Jisung pouted as he whined causing Chenle to giggle and kiss his pout away.

"Yeah I had a small crush on Lucas, but I'm in love with you," Chenle blushed as he spoke as Jisung smiled lovingly at the younger and kissed his forehead.

"I love you, Lele."

"I love you too."

"Awe how cute!" Lucas was fanboying at the doorway with a bag of food in his hand, causing the others to laugh.

After they ate dinner, they watched a few more movies before they decided on going to sleep. Lucas was snoring so loudly as Chenle and Jisung snickered, cuddling closer with each other.

Chenle has said it multiple times already, but he won't ever stop. He's thankful to have such an amazing circle of people around him right now who he loves all of them dearly. And he's also thankful that everything has been cleared up.

-🖌️-

Thank you for reading this chapter! Please stay safe and healthy!
Much love...xx