Chapter 11

They were now at the park and Jisung rolled Chenle's bag off his shoulder and set it on the picnic table.

"Can you sit here for me?" Chenle asked and Jisung nodded, sitting down on the branch.

Chenle whipped out his materials and supplies and started his sketch of Jisung's face structure, outlining the shape of his points and marking little lines for the measurements of his eyes, nose, and lips. Jisung watching as the younger was fully concentrated, the smaller tongue sticking out on the corner of his lips as he drew.

After about an hour, Chenle was adding his finishing touches, adding color to his portrait. Chenle signed the date at the bottom corner of the drawing as well as his signature.

Chenle lifted the drawing to gaze at it, sighing in content. He was pretty satisfied with his drawing and he just hopes Jisung accepts it.

Chenle handed the drawing to the older as Jisung took a look through the drawing, he was in awe. He knew his boyfriend was good at drawing buildings and other architectural designs, but he didn't know he was this talented on drawing portraits as well.

Of course he never doubted the younger's ability, he always knew his boyfriend is really talented and a talent like his should be shown off to the world.

"...do you not like it?" Chenle ask, ducking his head as he was now nervous since the older hasn't spoken in two minutes.

Jisung averted his eyes from the portrait and settled them on Chenle.

"I-I can try again! I'll do better, I prom-"

Jisung set the picture down and stood up abruptly, making his way over to the smaller and lifted him up so that he can engulf the younger in his arms.

"Chenle, it's beautiful."

Chenle didn't know what he was hearing just now. Did he just say it was beautiful? But how? He thought he didn't like it.

"But you don't like it," Chenle pouted as Jisung pulled himself away to look at his adorable boyfriend.

"I love it, Lele. I really mean it," Jisung assured the younger, a smile making it's way on Chenle's lips.

"You do?!" Chenle shouted, jumping up and down in excitement, throwing his fists in the air.

Jisung stated at his boyfriend in adoration. He cooed as the smaller continued to cheer while Jisung smiled fondly. Chenle faced the older and jumped up to peck his cheek with a huge smile. Jisung's cheeks painted light pink.

"Of course I do. How could I not? Chenle you're so talented and whoever tells you otherwise is wrong," Jisung told him and Chenle nodded shyly.

Maybe this was the type of reaction he was hoping his parents would give him when he drew their portrait before. But that's okay, he was glad Jisung appreciated it and loved it.

Don't get him wrong, Chenle knows his parents appreciate him and his work in their own way. A little more of an expression would be nice thought.

They spent the rest of the time at the park. Jisung had offered to teach Chenle a choreography he was learning in his dance class this past week.

And even though Chenle wanted to deny it since he hasn't danced in a few years because of what happened, but he couldn't say no to the older. Besides, Chenle knows he wants to try dancing again either way, even if his mind is telling him something else.

Jisung just stared at Chenle with his jaw dropped. What can't his boyfriend do?

"What? Did I do it wrong?" Chenle fiddled with his fingers and Jisung quickly shook his head.

"No, not at all. Chenle, you're seriously talented. It took me a few tries to pick up this choreo, but you picked it up on the second attempt. That's very impressive. Have you ever danced before?" Jisung asked.

Right.

He hasn't told Jisung about his past and although he should, he just wasn't ready to share it just yet. He won't speak about it until he's fully ready or until Jisung wants to know more about it.

"Yeah, I used to dance for a year in China," Chenle nodded slowly.

"Only for a year?! And you're that good?!" Jisung exclaimed in shock.

"I'm really not good. I-"

"Oh hush already, I'm going to kiss you," Jisung informed before walking up to the younger.

He cupped the younger's cheeks and gently placed his lips on top of the Chenle's. Chenle responded once he realized what was happening.

Their lips fit perfectly on each other's. Their lips kneeded smoothly on top of one another's. They felt tint sparks shooting out through their shared kiss. Chenle wrapped his arms around Jisung neck.

"Woah, that is not what I wanted to see," a voice interrupted their kids.

Chenle pushed himself off of Jisung and stared at the person who spoke, Mark.

"Hey, man," Jisung greeted as Chenle blushed furiously and hid behind the older, his face buried in the older's shirt.

"Sup and I already saw the kiss, former pumpkin head. Stop hiding," Mark rolled his eyes and continued on with his walk.

The two guessed he was going to try to hang out with Donghyuck.

-🖌️-