Chapter 4

Sunday.

It was the night before the boys, meaning Jisung, Mark, Hendery, and Xiaojun, went off to college. All seven boys had spent their last hang out together before going home.

Tomorrow all of them were to wake up quite early to help bring their luggage to the dorms because YangYang, Donghyuck, and Chenle wanted to spend more time together before they depart, still believing that Jisung is staying behind.

"Come on help me out!" Jisung whined to Mark the next morning.

"No, I have other things to take care of," Mark replied and Jisung scoffed.

"Can't you see Donghyuck doesn't want anything to do with you anymore?" Jisung retorted and Mark only rolled his eyes.

"I don't care, I love him and he needs to know that!" Mark raised his voice slightly and Jisung was taken back.

"Don't you think it's a little too late for that?" Jisung asked, more calmly before Mark loses his top.

"It's never too late," Mark said and conintued more softly. "Even if it takes me till the end of time, I'm still going to be there and love him always."

"What if he moves on? My cousin is quite the catch you know?" Jisung joked a bit, but Mark took it more seriously than he expected.

"I still won't give up. The time will come and we'll be together," Mark responded seriously, extremely determined and pulled his two suitcases outside.

The boys were meeting up at the park because that's the closest to the bus stop. When Mark and Jisung arrived, Xiaojun and Hendery were already there with their belongings and a Yangyang clinging onto Hendery's back like a koala.

"We'll come down to visit as much as we can, baby lamb," Hendery spoke as Yangyang dug his face into the crook of the older's neck, whining while Xiaojun ran his fingers through his hair.

"You promise you won't forget about me?" Yangyang asked once he was set down on the ground, looking up at his two crushes with red eyes and a pout.

Xiaojun and Hendery looked at each other and nodded.
"We promise," they responded in unison and pecked the younger's cheeks, causing the smaller to blush bright red.

"We'll call everyday," Xiaojun told as Yangyang ran into his arms with Hendery following in suit hugging the both of them with Yangyang sandwiched in the middle.

Mark and Jisung looked around for Donghyuck and Chenle who were running towards the in the distance.

"Have fun, don't forget about us or we'll strangle you!" Donghyuck threatened with a sadistic smile and giggled afterwards, allowing the others to laugh as well.

All of them already learned during the summer never to underestimate the tanned male. When he says he'll do something, he'll do it and there's nothing that will stop him.

"Four suitcases? Why do you have so many suitcases, Mark?" Chenle asked curiously after wiggling out of Jisung's arms.

"That's not-"

"He has a LOT of clothes and stuff," Jisung cut in and Chenle nodded, his lips creating an 'o' shape.

Mark glared at Jisung who pleaded to the other with his eyes and Mark sighed. Chenle was too gullible for his own good, but Jisung thinks it's cute.

"Just in case I forget to do my laundry one day," Mark spoke and Donghyuck only scoffed.

"Forgetting to do your laundry? Since when?" Donghyuck answered, hands on his hips.

Donghyuck knows Mark. Even though he can be an ass at times and looks like he's irresponsible, it's not true. Believe it or not, Mark is a very clean person, depite how he may seem.

"Things can happen, you know?" Mark rubbed the back of his neck, looking away from the younger while Chenle and Yangyang smirked at the tanned male.

"What?"

"Nothing," Yangyang and Chenle said in unison, the smirks on their faces growing wider.

Ten minutes.

Jisung has ten minutes.

Ten minutes till he has to leave.

Ten minutes till the bus arrives.

Ten minutes until he starts his college life.

Ten minutes he has in order to break the news to Chenle,

before it's too late.

"I wish they didn't have to stay in dorms," Chenle said with a pout.
"At least you are not going anywhere!" Chenle jumped in excitement and pecked his boyfriend's cheek.

Mark, Hendery, and Xiaojun looked at Jisung with a 'you better tell him or else' look plastered on their faces.

"Um, Lele. About that..."

-🖌️-