Chapter 6

Making it back to their group at the bus stop, Chenle let go of Jisung and was about to walk towards Donghyuck, but was pulled back by Jisung into a hug.

Jisung hoisted the younger up while Chenle wrapped his arms and legs around the older like the cute little gummy bear he is.

"We can always make time to see each other, right" Chenle asked, looking at his boyfriend with a pout as Jisung pecked his lips softly.

"Of course. I'll come visit you on the weekends. And maybe you can come over to the dorm for a little while one day as well," Jisung suggest and Chenle nodded his head rapidly with excitement.

The bus arrived and the friend group bid their goodbyes to one another. Jisung tried placing Chenle down, but the younger tightened his hold.

"I have to go now, baby dolphin," Jisung spoke gently as Chenle whined. Jisung giggled while Chenle reluctantly let go of his boyfriend.

Jisung lifted the younger's chin and pecked his lips once more before leaving.
"I'll see you soon, yeah?"

Chenle nodded his head and flashed a sad smile. You can't blame him. He misses his boyfriend already even though he didn't leave yet.

"Okay, text me so that I know you arrived safely and be good," Chenle warned. Another thing that the other learned about Jisung was that the older was mischievous at times.

Especially when the two first got together and they'd hang out with some of their group at school, Jisung and Donghyuck loved to prank one another.

Jisung mainly did it because he was jealous of how close his own cousin was to his boyfriend. And Donghyuck only did it...well because he's Lee Donghyuck.

"I will. Do well in school, okay? If you need help, you know who to call," Jisung spoke while putting his suitcases in the bus.

"Yup, I'll make sure to call Mark," Chenle said slyly and started walking away as Jisung quickly grabbed the younger rough but gently, spinning him around, staring intensely in the younger's eyes.

The younger shrunk in his spot as he blushed. Jisung bent down and brought his lips to his boyfriend's ear, whispering.
"You still going to call him?"

Chenle, being the daring, but extremely shy individual he is, decided to continue to joke around even though he knew what would happen if he actually were to do so.

"Yeah," Chenle spoke up, semi-confidently and Jisung nibbled the younger's ear after locking his earlobe, causing Chenle's breath to shorten as he let out a high pitched yelp.

"How about now?" Jisung whispered seductively and Chenle could've sworn he was going to faint at the older's boldness.

"The bus driver ain't got all day you horny fuck," Donghyuck scolded his cousin. The other's were already on the bus and Yangyang and Donghyuck were talking until they heard Chenle little yelp.

Jisung rolled his eyes as he pulled himself back from Chenle, giving the younger the most innocent smile before booping his nose.
"I'll text you, cutie," Jisung winked as he hopped into the bus, taking a seat next to Mark as the bus drove away.

Chenle clutched his chest as he let out the breath he didn't realize he was holding.
"Oh...my....goodness," he spoke in between breaths.

"Manz was about to eat you alive," Yangyang spoke as him and Donghyuck wiggled their eyebrows.

"Shut up, I can't function right now," Chenle demanded in a pout while the other two giggled.

"When do you ever function properly?" Donghyuck sassed and Chenle ran after the tanned male with Yangyang behind them, laughing as they made their way to Chenle's house.

-🖌️-

So that happened lmao