Chapter 3

Donghyuck, Yangyang, and Chenle were all at the the younger's house himself. Chenle's parents are barely home anyway so there's no big deal.

They had just finished dying Chenle's hair a new color, a whitish silver. The younger's hair has grown out over the summer as it was not just below his jaw. He also had his braces removed in the beginning of the summer.

He looks different. More mature if you'd ask.

"I have two sexy ass best friends," Donghyuck stated proudly after taking photos with them. The other boys giggled.
Donghyuck decided to dye his hair purple and Yangyang went back to blonde.

It was Friday and school started the following Monday so they went out school supply shopping. They decided since they're already out, they might as well get new hair dye colors.

They didn't want to be too late with their shopping because they know how everybody gets when school time comes around. The stores are practically empty, no supplies left.

Now the three boys were chilling on Chenle's bed, chatting. They just finished eating a snack while Chenle texted Jisung, saying he misses him to which the older responded back with the same feeling.

"You guys are gross," Yangyang peeked over Chenle's shoulder to stare at his phone. Chenle jumped a little, startled by the other.

"You shouldn't be talking. You think we don't see what you, Hendery, and Xiaojun be doing?" Donghyuck raised a brow with a sly smirk as Yangyang blushed.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue? Or should I say Hendery and Xiaojun?" Donghyuck continued in a teasing manner as Chenle snickered.

Yangyang's face was beat red as he hit the smaller in the arm lightly.
"Shut up China from Zhong Chenle!"

Donghyuck fell back laughing from Yangyang's words. It gave Chenle flashbacks to his introduction last school year when he first moved from China to Korea and man was it embarassing.

"Hey!" Chenle crossed his arms with a pout, he cheeks flushing pink as Yangyang and Donghyuck were both laughing up a storm.

"Are you going to keep giving Mark the cold shoulder?" Chenle asked the tanned male as the three of them were now outside, to start walking Donghyuck home.

Donghyuck rolled his eyes at the mentioned name while putting both hands on his hips.
"Why should I pay attention to him?"

"That's not what I'm saying. I just think Mark is changing?" Chenle said, a bit unsure of his choice of words.

"Lele's right. He's been acting different, almost like he wants your attention and acception," Yangyang backed the other up.

"Well good for him! He missed out...and he's going to continue to miss out on this cute ass right here," Donghyuck responded semi-confidently since he missed the older as they walked up the tanned male's driveway.

Chenle and Yangyang looked at each other, both unsure on how long mark will last before he loses hope and they don't want Donghyuck to break again after realizing they could have had another chance. They both know Donghyuck still has feelings for the older even though he denies it and they also can see how Mark has been realizing his feelings for Donghyuck.

Sure Mark was...is still an asshole, but Chenle and Yangyang know that they're meant for each other. They're soulmates. They're always doing things at the same time, they know what are each other's likes and dislikes, they know a lot about each other.

But their feelings were the only exception as they were clueless on how they should confess. But for now,

Donghyuck was just giving Mark the taste of his own medicine.

"Goodbye, baddies!" Donghyuck bid his goodbye after giving his two best friends a hug.

"Bye, queen!" Yangyang and Chenle responded in unison as the purple haired male stepped inside his house. The two walked back to their homes.

"You know, it kinda sucks knowing that this will be the last Friday before the others go to college," Yangyang spoke.

Chenle sighed, but smiled sadly, "Yeah."

"I'll miss them so much. I wish they'd still be here instead of dorming," Yangyang whined, mainly referring to Hendery and Xiaojun.

"I know, it sucks," Chenle rubbed Yangyang's shoulder.

"At least Jisung is staying here," Yangyang pouted and Chenle only nodded while giggling.
"I'm happy he's staying." But little does Chenle know...

He surely won't be happy once he receives the news from Jisung that he'll be in a dorm as well now would he?

-🖌️-

Damn Chenle doesn't know what's coming....

Neither do you as well 👀