Not a chapter

What's up guys, THE MAN BOBERT HAS ENTERED THE CHAT.

Anyways, how have y'all been? Three months in and we're finally in April. 2021 going really quick ngl, but it's been great.

So on to what I was gonna talk about, which is about this story (obviously since you guys are reading this rn). I've quite literally lost all motivation concerning this story, partly because I've been working on my other one, and the other part being because it just felt bland ever since the sleepover part.

I had some pretty crazy ideas that I was really excited to get into, especially the Training Camp Arc. I was also gonna do something else for the All For One portion of the story too. But considering I took that three month long hiatus back in September, just to start a new story and rarely update this one, I guess those ideas are gonna go down the drain.

But, this was my first story, and I don't want it to be discontinued, or adopted (I feel like adoption messes up stories considering you have someone completely different with a different style of writing taking over, but that's just my opinion on that). I've been thinking about getting back into this, since I still have one or two completed drafts (future chapters). It was either that or creating a new story, which I don't want to do because then updates would get pushed back even further.

So I'm gonna do this:

If you want me to continue this story, just comment saying yes. That's all. If I get thirty yesses (thirty for Steph Curry's number the GOAT), I'll probably begin updating by next week. If not, then I guess I'm bonking this story 🤷‍♂️.

Thank you guys for reading this, and I'll catch y'all on the flip side.