Ch 20: Golden Abyss

"Your worst nightmare..."

-

Nobody's POV:

Midnight was upon everyone, the darkest hour of the day. This was put in literal terms when pure darkness decided to ambush a group of High School kids just trying to have a sleepover. It would seem... wanting to be a hero is a lot more dangerous than one would think, especially when you  are from a certain Class 1a. No matter where they seem to go, evil and villainy are always on their tails. It haunted everyone right down to their very core, slowly destroy their spirits... slowly decaying the want and need to become a hero.

The students laid in the vast hallway, half of it crumbled into oblivion. Most were on the gripping side of death, wanting to consume them as they laid unconscious. Some were heavily injured, others were unscathed but in absolute shock. Someone had already called the police, but the nearest hero was still minutes away from the mansion. They thought things couldn't get worse... until a black mist covered one of their own. The one that saved them and single handedly defeated all three Nomus. 'How would Midoriya feel?' The conscious thought as they gazed upon the spot the ginger haired girl was last spotted. Remnants of black circled the air, a black mist man appearing once more and walking away. They would have to hold on for just a few more minutes.

-

"I'll wound you so badly that your immortality is going to haunt you."

The raged Izuku's King Crimson pummeled Vanilla Ice, who couldn't really do anything but endure the extreme pain packed behind every blow. Each hit had more force than the last, piercing holes into the man. Vanilla Ice couldn't even talk, because each blow would knock whatever air he had inside his lungs out. He just sputtered blood and groaned, for two whole minutes.

"I'm done with you." Izuku growled through King Crimson, clutching vanilla Ice's neck hard. King Crimson's other hand grabbed the man's bottom face, as he struggled to get out of the grip. The hand turned his head around clockwise, the pressure building up in Ice's neck area getting stronger and stronger, before it snapped. King Crimson had broken Vanilla Ice's neck, before throwing him into the air.

"Dark smash."

The fist generated so much force, it collided with the head of Ice, popping it like a balloon. That was the end for Vanilla Ice... but he wasn't dead yet. He wouldn't be until the sun rose up. Izuku's pupils returned as black lightning swirled him and he returned to normal. He screamed in agony from the toll the form took on his body.

A furious hand man was watching the whole thing through a window.

"H-How the fuck is that kid so STRONG?!" Shigaraki yelled as he scratched his neck so hard, skin began peeling off. "Kurogiri... let's go back... I need to get Him."

"Yes Tomura Shigaraki." A black mist encircled the two, and they were transferred back to their bar hideout.

-

Izuku has passed out from absolute exhaustion, landing next to the almost lifeless body of Vanilla Ice. Jotaro, hearing no more explosions or yelling ran back to the spot in the hallway of the second floor. He saw a headless Vanilla Ice pouring blood from the mortal wound, and he saw Izuku unconscious next to him.

"Woah."

Jotaro ran over to his fallen friend, and picked him up over his shoulder. "Gotta get back to everyone." He muttered, beginning his trek towards the class. Bakugou went on ahead with Kendo, and had arrived moments before Jotaro did. They placed the pair that was unconscious next to each other, trying to figure out what the next course of action should be.