Chapter 14

Everyone suited up and was standing on the plattform hugging each other. "Take care of her for me, will you?", Steve asked Tony. He nodded and pulled him in for a long hug. Grace was standing there with Peter, who couldn't stop talking. "I mean, I want to come with you, but I've got school and I mean Mr. Stark said I should stay here." She stopped him. "Peter, we'll be fine, as long as you stay save here, I'm going to be fine." "And Steve.", Peter said.For that Grace hit him in the stomach. She looked over Peters shoulder and looked at Steve, who was still in a talk with Natasha and Clint, but then looked over to Grace. He smiled at her and walked towards her. "I'm leaving.", Peter said with a smirk on his face. Grace rolled her eyes and made a step towards Steve. "Hey, you.", she said. "Hey, you. Are you ready?", he responded. Grace looked down. "Not really sure. I'm really scared." "You'll make it through, we all are going to survive it and after that we're just going to live our lives.", Steve said. "Umm so there is one thing I wanted to do before we two separate.", Grace said. "And what is that?", Steve asked. Grace grabbed Steve's face and their lips where again inches away from kissing. "Alright, lets go everyone, we've got a ticking clock.", Tony said. "You've got to be kidding me.", Steve said. Grace and Steve started laughing and Grace wanted to go to her group as Steve pulled her in for a hug and whispered: "Gonna keep that kiss for a better time, because we are not saying goodbye yet." "Come back in one peace Rogers.", Grace said. "Wouldn't want it any other way." He gave her a forehead kiss, walked into the jet and flew away, like the rest of the team did. Peter, Natasha, Clint and Doctor Strange where still standing on the plattform, watching them leave. "I'm going to miss them.", Peter said. "They won't be gone for long... not for long." , Doctor Strange said.