Chapter 31

It was in the middle of the night when Grace woke up gasping for air and looking around. She calmed down as she saw Steve next to her sleeping and snoring. She giggled and stood up, walked up to the balcony and watched the moon. She put her hands on her stomach. "What are we going to do little one. Can't let your father down." She looked at her veins who turned green again and then back to normal. "Shit..." Suddenly she heard a sound from the bedroom. "Steve?" She walked inside. The bed was empty. "Steve where are you?", she asked again. Suddenly she felt a cold hand on her shoulder. As she turned around Nemesis was standing behind her with complete white eyes. "Your power will destroy you and the child!" Then she touched Graces belly, which made her scream. "The baby needs to die!", Nemesis said and drained the life out of the phetus. "Get away from my child!", Grace said and screamed.

"Grace, wake up!" Steve shook her out of sleep. She was completely wet from sweating. She looked around confused, her hands where glowing again and her eyes green. "Calm down, my Love, calm down." He held her in his arms while she tried to gain focus again and regulate her breathing. "Come on, let's get you out to the fresh air." He took her outside to the balcony. "Steve... Im scared." She hugged him tightly. "It's okay, I'm here." "Wait what is that over there?", Grace said while pointing at a dot in the dark. "I don't know.", Steve replied as he went out of the hug. Suddenly someone jumped on top of him and injected him something. At the same time another person also held her down and injected her something. "Steve...", she said as everything went blurry and then dark.

*This one is a little shorter, but the next ones will be longer, I promise <3 -J*