Chapter 8

Meanwhile Thor has arrived at the Avengers Tower and walked into the living area. "Heimdall told me there was something important, so I came as fast as I could.", he said while walking over to Natasha and hugging her. "Well you've got a lot to catch up on.", she replied. Suddenly a door opened and Grace walked into the room. Steve ran after her. "Hey stop, we have to talk about this. We can't just ignore the fact that-", he didn't finish his sentence as he saw the rest of the crew. Grace stared at Thor with shock. "Are you.... Are you Thor?", she asked. "Indeed I am and who are you?". "Grace Odinson, the firstborn of Odin.", said Doctor Strange as he walked in. "No... No that's impossible. Hela is the firstborn.", Thor replied. "Your father had another woman before your mother. A midgardian. He went back to Asgard to marry your mother and left the midgardin. Little did he know, that she was pregnant. Only 1 year later Hela was born.", Strange explained. "Wait, that would mean I'm 2697 years old. But I only recall the last 18... How is that possible?", Grace said desperately. "I might be able to help with that.", Wanda interrupted. "But only if you want to." Grace nodded towards Wanda. "Are you sure that you want to do this?", Steve asked her while grabbing her arm softly. She pulled away and answered: "I have no other choice. Do it Wanda." Wanda came closer and made a move with her hand towards Graces head. A read energy surrounded her head and her eyes turned red. Suddenly Wanda looked confused. "It's not working. I can't-", she couldn't finish that sentence, as Graces eyes turned green and a wave of energy threw Wanda away from her into a wall. Everyone ran to Wanda. " Are you okay?", Vision asked calmly. She put her hand on her head. "Yeah, I'm fine." , she answered. Then slowly everyone turned to Grace, who still stood there like she was in a trance, still with green eyes. Peter walked towards her, but Strange interrupted him. "If you want to end up in that wall too, you can keep going." Then he looked at Steve. "You are the only one, who can get her out of this." Steve made a step forward her and took her hand. Suddenly her eyes turned normal again and she collapsed. "What is it with the two of you?", Clint asked. Everyone looked at Steve, who stayed silent, grabbed Grace and walked out of the room.