75. Am I really doing the right thing?

Creation is hard, cheer me upPlease vote ;)

Please vote ;)

➵ ➵ ➵

Raadha's POV:

Haan seekha maine jeena jeena kaise jeena
(I got to know how to live life)

Haan seekha maine jeena mere humdum
(I got to know how to live my beloved)

Na seekha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
(I never knew before how to live life)

Na seekha jeena tere bina humdum
(I never knew before how to live my beloved)

Hmmm... hmmm..

Vihaan sighed as he finished the song. "I think we should take five now." Vihaan said, tiredness visible in his voice.

"Definitely!" I kept the guitar aside and cracked my knuckles.

I had been playing that guitar nonstop since fifteen minutes and because of that my fingers felt jammed. I was sitting on the metal swing in my room's balcony while Vihaan sat on a cushion on the floor.

"Pass me that water bottle please!" Vihaan requested and I did.

"So, you booked the whole club on his birthday?" Vihaan asked before taking a sip of water.

I stopped cracking my knuckles and shut my eyes close before clicking my tongue in annoyance. Just then, like some sign of the universe, Aarushi walked out of the bathroom. Her hair was wet as she just showered and was wearing a white top and denim shorts.

"Aarushi!

"Aarushi!.... Remind me to kill you later!"

Aarushi gave me a confused look before looking at Vihaan, who was shaking his head at me. She gave me a wide smile as she understood what I was talking about before shaking her head.

"Your welcome!" she said raising her eyebrows making me grit my teeth in anger. I know that she is my best friend but right now, I felt like pushing her off this balcony. I mean, seriously, who asked her to tell Vihaan about mine and Satvik's love story. Now he wouldn't stop asking questions about it and seriously, it's getting annoying.