29

Arabella's POV -

"A gang ? You're funny." I laugh uneasily. The small car that we were compiled into was speeding down the road. We've been driving for so long that were on a deserted road in the middle of the woods.

"Think what you want , but it's true." Niall speaks, his fingers tapping the steering wheel filling the thick air.

I sigh deeply , pulling out my phone from my back pocket just for it to be yanked from my hands. "What the hell?" I raise my voice at Becca.

"This baby , can be tracked." Becca says unrolling the small window in the back seat. "No no no no ! Please Becca don't!" I yell , but it's too late. My new iPhone was smashed to pieces on the side of a empty road.

"Are you fucking kidding me!?" I yell , waving my hands. "I don't know what kind of stunt you're trying to pull on me by saying that a gang is after us , me whatever . But it's not scaring me . So go ahead , call the camera crews and give me a new iPhone because I'm not with this bullshit." I growl , waiting for a response but I only get sarcastic laughs in my face.

"Arabella , please believe me." Harry speaks , making me want to puke at the sound of his voice.

"I wouldn't believe you if you said the sky's blue." I scoff , Harry rolling his eyes at my response.

"Don't you have tea and crumpets to attend to?" I ask sarcastically , scowling to Harry.

"Don't you haves little boyfriend to attend to?" Harry retaliates , he says mockingly.

"Zayn ? Oh no , he's not my boyfriend. But he treats me well and cares about me. And I would be with him , if it wasn't for your guys little scheme to pick me up." I roll my eyes.

It was just Harry and I going back and forth arguing , Niall and Becca were silent. Which was probably a good thing , because chances are that I'd get shitty with them too.

"Too bad , sweetheart you're going to deal with me for a while." Harry chuckles rubbing my knee like a parent would do.

"Over my dead body ." I retort , shooing his hard off of me , spinning to open the car door. I shake the handle rapidly , but it's locked no luck.

"Nice try , Hun." Harry praises me .

"Suck one." I scoff , laying my head on the window watching everything fly by in a blur.

"Wake me up when this night mare is over." I say , closing my eyes , trying to escape from my personal hell .

-

"Wake up." My body shakes from side to side forcefully , my head hitting the window with every couple times I sway back and fourth.

"If you touch me one more time , I will rip your lungs out." I growl , not bothering to crack my eyes open.

"You haven't changed." Harry speaks , his voice now recognizable.

"How would you remember ? It's not like you've been around for the last few months." I bark , taking in my surroundings. We're in some small run down parking lot , with a gas station just across the street. Harrys sat beside me with the door open , Becca and Niall are nowhere to be seen.

"It hasn't been a month." Harry scoffs, adding a sarcastic laugh. His eyes never meet mine , which is probably a good thing. I'd melt with one glance from him.

"Two months , seventeen days. But who's counting." I point out , not bothering to even look at him, I'd either punch him or kiss him. And I don't know which I should do right now. Can I just like punch him then kiss it better ?

"Obviously you."

"Listen here Styles , I'm not going to sit here and be walked on by you like I was before. Nor will I sit here and be mind fucked by you. So don't play with my emotions , because I'm over you Harold." I growl , opening the car door leaving Harry alone in silence.

-

"You remember Kyle right ?" Niall asks .

We're sat in a small hotel room in the middle of nowhere. Harry and I were sharing a room , not by choice. Becca and Niall were sharing a room also , which I'm glad that I'm not in that room. I'd rather not be hearing Becca and Niall moaning all night.

"Yeah , what about him ?" I ask , my eyebrows furrowing together.

"He's who's after us." I laugh at Nialls response .

"What does he want then ? Gold ? Diamonds ?" I laugh in Nialls face.

"You and Becca." Niall chokes.

*****

I updated again 😋 love you all lots 💖