17

*Okay so, i wanted to ask a favor. I'm crap at making covers (ex: mine right now) anyways, if anyone could make me a cover for my book, i would love it! I'm not hard to please at all❤️*

Sorry for the long A/N

-------

Arabella's POV -

A voice standing in the door way caught my attention, not in a good way at all.

Taking long strides, Brett walks closer to Beccas bed.

Jumping up from my chair, I stand directly in front of Brett not allowing him to come any closer.

"Don't take another fucking step." I growl.

"Chill out, I'm just going to give my girlfriend a kiss. Calm down." Brett says, chuckling lowly. Patting me gently on the arm, signaling for me to move but I don't.

"She's not your girlfriend." I bark, not budging from my spot.

"I know you've always liked me Arabella, but I don't like you. Move out the way sweetie." He says in a fake, sweet voice.

"I would never like a douche like you. Get the fuck out of the room." I growl, still taking guard in front of Becca. Harry and Becca not speaking a word.

"Oh, baby, baby Arabella." Brett coo's. "You wouldn't want to do that, you're little friend Kyle is coming after you. And I've been the one stopping him, so, you owe me. In other words, scoot out the way." Brett smirks.

"I don't care if fucking aliens are after me. You cheated on Becca, which is really fucked up. Becca has done nothing but love you." I spit.

I can tell from his body language that he's not happy, but honestly I couldn't give two shits.

There's no reason for Kyle to come after me anyways. Or is there ?

"I'm suggesting that you move, and if you don't then you'll be in a bed. Just like precious Becca." Brett growls.

"You're threatening me? Seriously? Don't you look manly." I smirk.

Crossing my arms, I prop myself up slightly against the bed. With a nasty smirk on his face, Brett takes a swift step towards me.

"Fucking move, bitch." Brett grunts, staring into my eyes.

Harry swiftly gets up from his chair, trying to stand in between Brett and I.

"Oh sorry. I can't hear you over the sound of your ego!" I growl. Harry pushes his way in front of me as I try and lunge at Brett, arms wailing in the air.

"I will fucking destroy you." Brett says, taking a step back away, and walking out of the room.

"Come at me asshole! I'm not afraid to fight a guy. You're a fucking pussy anyways, so let's go dickhead." I curse.

"Arabella stop. Don't stoop down to his level." Harry says, pushing my arms to my side. Sitting down on the bed in defeat, eyes are on me.

"Don't fucking look at me like that. I wasn't the only one who could of said something. Thanks for fucking having my back." I curse, shaking Harry off of me.

I grab my phone and debit card, and exit the room. "Ari, stop." Harry calls, by the time he's calling for me, I'm half way down the hall.

"Just please leave me alone right now." I plea, turning around to speak and continuing down the hall.

I should call Liam, and ask him how everything is. Pulling out my phone, I search for Liam's contact . Turning a corner with my attention focused on my phone, I slam into a firm chest and tumble backwards.