02

Arabella's POV -
"Fuck!" A loud voice booms waking me up. I guess I fell asleep after my confrontation with Harry.
I strip off my skirt and tucked in shirt and slide into a pair jeans and a hoodie, leaving my hair in a messy bun and heading out my room.

I know it was Harry who yelled, I just don't know why he yelled. "I'm so fucking done." I hear whispers coming from the bathroom. He had to be in there.

Quietly I tip toe to the bathroom door to try and see what's going on. Should I go in? What if he's having guy problems ? .. I should try and be nice since he's going to be living with me.
I gather the courage and open the door to reveal Harry sitting on the floor with blood pouring from his hand.

"Are you okay? .." I ask quietly. "Fucking fantastic. I'm fine, don't worry about me princess." He says rudely not even making eye contact.
"I'm trying to be nice an help you." I say walking into the bathroom, shutting the door and grabbing medicine for his cut.

"I don't need YOUR help." He says wincing in pain as I try to clean the remains of a glass off of his cut.
"How'd you do this? It's cut pretty deep." I ask concerned.

"I squeezed a glass to hard after you pissed me off." Harry admits as I apply Peroxide to his cut.

"Control your anger there Hulk." I joke as I put on the band aid on his injury.
I pick up the remainder of the glass that was on the floor and put away the products I used to help Harry.

"Okay. There Ya go. Even though you didn't need my help." I say opening the bathroom door to go to the kitchen.
"Wait why are you going?" Harry questions.

"Away."
"Why?"
"Because."
"Because why?" Harry challenges.

"Because you cut yourself after our little encounter in my room, I don't want to piss you off again because I don't do well with blood." I joke as I walk out of the bathroom and into my room.

"I'm going to order pizza. I'll be in the kitchen if you need me, but I'm guessing you won't. So yeah." I say walking down the stairs.

Heavy thuds come from the stair case, obviously it's Harry. I hope he hasn't come to yell at me again.

Him yelling is fucking annoying. Him in general is fucking annoying.

All though he was annoying, he has the good looks on his side.

His deep green eyes, dimples that cave in perfectly on his cheeks, a thick British accent and tattoos that cascade down his arms perfectly.

Arabella. Stop. He's going to be your kinda sorta brother.

I open my lap top and search for pizza places in the area that deliver. "What is it with Americans worshiping pizza?" Harry asks, pulling my attention away from my computer.

"Excuse me. Have you ever tasted Pizza?" I inhale sharply acting like I'm hurt.

"Yes, we have pizza in the UK. We have the same stuff as you guys do too. You act like i came from mars." Harry jokes, pulling up a stool beside me.

Harry is being strangely nice. Hes so bipolar.

"Well, comsidering that you were being an ass hole to me about an hour ago. Im pretty sure that you are from mars." I laugh, putting in my order to the pizza place across the street.

"Did Ms. Goody two shoes just cuss?" He inhales sharply.

"Has Mr. Asshole been enjoyable for once in his lifetime?" i inhale sharply copying him.

"Touché." Harry says quirking an eyebrow.

"So why why did you have to come here? If you dont mind me asking."

"I got into a massive load of trouble back home, so my parents said i need to be around someone thats a good influence. Apparently your dad knows mine and they arranged for me to come 'straighten up'. So now im here, trying to please my parents bu being a stick in the mud. Like you." He says harshly.

"Oh thanks." I say rolling my eyes because of his comment about me. He has no idea of my other side. The side that smokes, drinks, and parties in the daily.

"Dont be a bitch. Its not like i was lying." He spits getting up from the bar stool.

"Im not being a bitch. Dont be an asshole." I argue back.

"Youre right, youre not a stick in the mud. Youre an uptight, bitchy virgin." he says as he smiles smugly.

"Fuck you. You know nothing about me." I say glaring in his direction.

"OOH we have a bad ass over here everyone!" Harry says waving his hands in the air making fun of me.

"Youre so fucking bipolar. One second youre joking around with me then the next minute youre standing in MY kitchen, being an asshole." i yell as he walks up the stairs, flipping me off.

Harry is one of those people that get under your skin so easily. But when hes nice, you dont want to stop talking to him. He flips on little shit, like a light switch.

"Hey, whats wrong with you? You look like youre going to stab someone in the throat." Becca's voice braking me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, our great new addition to the house has arrived." I gripe, folding my head into my arms.

Footsteps come thumling down the stairs, almost on que.

"Bella. Do you really think that i want to be here? Id much rathed be at home wi-" Harry stops talking when he realises Beccas presence.

"Who are you?" Harry questions Becca.

"You sure as hell have some balls to walk into someones house and ask who they are. The real question is, who are YOU?" Becca says cutting straight to the point making me laugh.

"Harry Styles. Who Are You?" He asks.

"Becca, i practically live here, they pretty much adopted me. Theres pizza here if you want." Becca says turning around.

"Damn." Harry says under his breath, talking about Beccas body.

"She has a boyfriend, keep it in your pants you hormone crazed teenager." I joke, lifting my head up from the table.

"Okay, im out again. I just came back to grab my phone charger. Brett and I are going out. Ill call you if i get shit faced drunk and need a ride. Love ya, Bye." she says quickly before heading out the door.

I drag my self out of the kitchen and into the living room, becoming even more tired before. As the TV became less interesting, my eyes begin to flutter closed. And all at once, letting myself drift to sleep.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

About an hour later, strong muscles shovel under my toso and pick me up with me only being half asleep. i open my eye slightly to see who was carrying me, and to my suprose, it was Harry.

I get carried all the way from the living room to my bed room, my body close to Harrys chest.

He lays me down in my bed and begins to pull the fluffy blankets over my cold body.

"mhm" i make noises that are barely even audiable, making Harry chuckle

"Shh. Go to sleep, good night love." Harry whispers before slipping out my room.

------------------------------

Update. Whoo. i wrote this in a dort 💖 Yeah. Okay Love you lots. bye xox