07

*okay so I forgot to tell you guys, Becca is based off my Bestfriend, lexi. The memory's are all true stories. Becca takes up Lexi's everything, beside looks because Lexi is too pretty & she would become the main female character.

You should go check out her story, British Bad boy, she's an amazing writer.Ok sorry love you bye xo-*

Arabella's POV -

"Get up lazy ass!" A female voice yells and my bed bounces up and down continusly.

My eyes burst open in shock. "What- what! Fuck." I yell, bright lights flashing in my eyes. I rub my eyes and toss over on my left side, pulling my blankets over my face.

Loud foot steps come bouncing closer. "I brought the ice water." a deep British voice says, walking closer to my bed.

"If you even dare to take another foot step towards me, I will chop your British dick off with a butter knife." I growl, pulling the blanket over me more then I had before.

"But love." Harry whispers as he leans closer to me. "You'd need a chainsaw for that babe." Harrys deep raspy voice speaks.

"You need to take something for your hormones because you're like a dog in heat." I laugh, falling out of my bed, landing on my ass.

Right enough, Harry did have ice water. A five gallon bucket of it to be exact. "Ew Harry, is there a bug in this?" I lie, I want to mess with Harry.

"I knew he had bugs !" Becca jokes, returning to her phone.

"I hope not. That's gross." Harry says, sitting beside the bucket looking for the imaginary bug.

"I don't see anything, are you fucking with me Arabella ?" Harry says, putting his head closer to the water.

As soon as his head was closer to the water then before, I couldn't help it. I pushed his head into the freezing cold water.

"What the fuck Ari?" Harry yells, gasping for water. "I'm sorry, I had too." I say laughing with tears in my eyes.

With one quick motion, Harry scoops the ice cubes into his large hands and places them down the front of my shirt. "Ah!" I yell, fumbling with my shirt.

"Sorry cupcake, paybacks a bitch." Harry says, kissing my forehead gently.

"I like these." I say biting my lip gently.

"This is the first one you've had, I came up last night to talk to you but you were fast asleep. You looked exhausted." Harry says, fiddling with my hands.

"It was all a dream." I whisper. Harry kissing me was a dream. And that's all it ever will be. My conscious speaks.

"What do you mean it was just a dream?" Harry asks, pushing a strand of loose hair behind my ear.

"Oh. I - um. I had a bad dream last night. Uh - that's all." I make up quickly.

"Oh. Do remember what they were about ?" Harry asks. "Uh. No. Not really, just remember being really scared." I answer.

"We should do something." Becca says, locking her phone.

"Uh . I don't know I have major tests tomorrow." I say picking at my nails.

"You know you're going to pass the test with flying colors. You'll be fine." Harry says smiling.

"You and Harry can go. I'm going to study." I say, standing up and sitting on my bed.

"You have two choices, we stay here and bug you while you study. Or you can come fun with us." Becca says bluntly.

"You're gonna be stuck with us. No matter what. Pick your poison." Harry says smiling, his dimples showing.

"Okaaaaaay. I'll go." I groan. "Wooooo-" Harry and Becca say in unison. "But! The latest were getting back is four. I have to do a bunch of stuff. Now get out of my room so I can get ready." I say shooing my hands towards Harry.

"What what ? Becca doesn't have to leave ? How come she gets to enjoy the show but I don't?" Harry says pouting as he's standing in my door way.

"Because, Becca has a boyfriend and she's practically a sister. You piss in front of random guys everyday, this, is a sister thing. Bye now." I say closing the door.

"What are we gonna do ? More importantly, what to wear?" I ask Becca, examining my closet.

"Nothing fancy, we'll probably go get something to eat and then go to the beach or something i don't know really." Becca shrugs.

"Raid through my closet while you can, but leave my combat boots alone." I bark.

"Love you!" Becca says bolting to my wardrobe.

I throw on a loose knit sweater, loose knit beanie, dark skinny jeans and a simple pair of Vans. I keep my makeup simple and natural, not wanting to look like a cake-face.

"How do I look?" Becca says, twirling in circles.

"Great. Considering they're my clothes." I laugh.

"Okay asshole, I wear your clothes then you do. So I am a partially a owner of these clothing items." Becca says smiling as she brushes her hair.

"Are you ready?" A loud knock comes from the other side of my bedroom door.

"Yeah !" We yell, approaching the door. I open it swiftly to reveal Harry in Dark skinnys, a black shirt and a pair of Ray bans.

"So where are we gonna go?" Harry asks as we make our way down the stairs, just us three in the house again.

"Hey Becca, do you know why mom and dad have been so busy lately ? They haven't been home much recently." I ask.

"No idea, it is flu season for dad and mom, who the hell knows what she's doing." Becca answers blankly.

"You guys are really similar you know ?" Harry says smiling as were walking to Beccas car.

"That's rude!" We say together laughing. "How?" Harry asks dumb founded.

"Because. Becca has a flat ass!" I say pointing . "At least I'm not flat chested!" Becca points also.

"But the personalitys are spot on." Harry says laughing.

"No, we are really similar but everyone is really different." Becca says laughing.

"But seriously where do we wanna go?" Becca asks.

"To infinity and beyond." I quote Toy Story.

"Okay Buzz, I have no idea. Just drive we'll end up somewhere." Harry say, sitting in the passenger side.

-/-/-/-

Update again woooo yeah. Idk. Anyways love you guys lots xoo

"PS. JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR, HARRY AND ARABELLA KISSING WAS A DREAM " love u xo