03

Im awoken from the smell of waffles amd coffee filling tbe air, along with loud laughing. Thats weird. Mom and dad arent in a happy mood when they first wake up. In our house hold, theres a thirty minute rule, you dont talk to each other for thirty minutes because youre most likely able to get punched or cussed out.

I drag myself from under the covers and onto the warm fuzy carpet under my toes. Padding over to my dresser, i grab a pair of baggy sweat pants and a tanktop today is FOR SURE going to be a lazy day. I honestly dont care whos at my house, i will be comfortable even if my parents have a bitch fit, which they ALWAYS do.

I wait for my water to heat up as i brush out my thick hair. Loud laughing can stil be heard, even over the running water that was practically a mini Niagra Falls. My mind says to take a long shower, but my stomach is saying to hurry the hell up, I shower as fast as i can, trying to multi-task.

I dry myself and get dressed quickly, probably beating world records. I pull my un ruley hair into a messy bun, and add a bandana to give it that little extra pop.

Jogging down the stairs, the laughing gets louder. "Morning." i say bluntly grabbing a water bottle out of the fridge. "Good morning honey." my mom says sweetly. ''Morning.'' my dad and Harry say in unison.

"Wheres Becca?" i ask sipping my water.

"Becoming one with the couch!" Becca yells from the couch where shes currently being comsumed by blankets.
"Im glad you've figured out your life plans Becca." Mom jokes.

"I'm going to become one with the couch and sell myself for hundred and seventy three dollars." Becca responds in a posh bittish accent.

"Bitish people sound nothing like that." Harry laughs as he stuffs his face with hashbrowns. "You kids will be the death of me." Dad says leaving the kitchen to go to work. My dad is a doctor so, when people need him hes like superman and there to help. He makes great money, the only down side is that hes like never there for his family, but hes helping other people so its okay.. right?

"Harry is exactly what the family needed, the child i never had but always wanted." my mom says trying to joke around. That hurt, really bad.
"Thanks." I say buluntly, getting up from the table and storming into the living room. Foot steps following close behind me.

"Arabella, stop." Harry says, pulling my wrist gently.

" Stop. Youre going to dissapoint your parents that worship you!" i snip, making Harry laugh. "Whats so funny?'' i ask confused. "You." Harry says still laughing. "What why?'' hes confusing me.

'' Its funny, youre jealous that your parents are proud of someone other than you.'' Harry answers. '' I am so not jealous!'' i say crossing my arms like a five year old.

"Yes, you are dont lie.'' Harry pushes. "No.'' i stay sternly.

"Yes.'' ''No.'' ''Yep'' ''Nah.'' ''Yeah.'' Harry and i argue back and forth. ''Seriously, drop it.'' I say sternly. Hes starting to piss me off, i know hes trying to prove a point, but he needs to just stop. "Drop the attitude." Harry retorts.

'' Me have an attitude?'' i gasp ''Never!'' i exclaim with sarcasm. Im being a total ass, but i have a very valid reason for being a bitch. ''Youre actually funny when youre mad.'' Harry says laughing.
'' I need to get out of this hell hole..'' i say out loud accidently, Harry doesn't need know my little secret. ''But sadly i have to study, so i have cant.'' i make up quickly.

''Have fun being a nerd.'' Harry jokes. ''Thanks.'' i say jogging up the stairs.
I should probably tell Becca that im sneaking out, just in case i need something im stuck in a nad situation. I grab my phone to text Becca that im going out later until i realize the time, six o'clock?