23

Arabella's POV -

Swinging the door open, I trying to follow Harry as closely. His long legs taking strides as soon as his worn down boots hit the pavement outside.

"Harry, stop!" I call after him. Exiting the large open gates, Harrys now on the street.

His loose curls bounce as each foot hits the ground. I try to chase him but I can't, one of Harrys strides equal three of mine.

I try to pick up my pace as Harrys figure grows smaller in the distance.

"I need to cut down on the pizza." I mutter, still running as fast as I can.

Harry has made a good distance from me within a small period of time. To be fair, his legs are longer and I only run for pizza.

My pace slows as my legs begin to cramp. I come to a complete halt, my hands on my knees as I pant for air. Feeling like jelly, my legs give out from underneath me.

My body collides with the cement, the pain jolting through me. The street is eerie silent, the sound of me hitting the ground echoing in the street.

"Why does he have to run away from me. Fuck." I groan, standing up and brush myself off. Small pebbles sticking to my arms like leeches.

A throbbing pain comes from the back of my head, making me dizzy as I stand up straight.

"Ugh. I don't even know where the hell I am." I mutter, clutching my head in pain.

Reaching to my back pocket, my phone is absent. Muttering profanities under my breath, I search the street for anything that would trigger my memories to where I am.

"What am I gonna do?" Tears swell at my eyes, thinking about the predicament I'm in.

Cars drive zoom past, not even turning their heads in my direction. Average nine to five working people drive by on their normal commute.

"Jesus, a genie, Morgan Freeman, who ever is listening, don't let me be stranded out in the middle of ass crack no where." I groan, talking to the sky.

Puffy clouds float through the sky, the blue and white above me contrasting beautifully.

The gravel crunches underneath the mass mount weight coming towards me snapping me out of my thoughts. A black car has come to a stop in front of me with a blonde headed boy stepping out of the vehicle.

"What'cha doing out here?" The blond headed boy asks, turning out to be Niall.

"I - uh well. Harry ran away from me because we got into an argument. And me behind my annoying self, I followed him. So, yeah ." My voice drifted off as I kick a stray weed that peeks through the gravel that's laid along side the road.

"Well, Ya want a ride back to your house?" Niall asks, his body slung over the car door with a warm smile on his face.

"If it's not a hassle."

"Not one bit." Niall laughs quietly. "Ya coming?" Niall nods toward the passenger side.

"Oh yeah." I jog to the passenger side of the car. Footballs and jerseys scattered are around the car. "So you like soccer huh?" I ask the obvious question.

"Yeah. How'd you guess? And it's football, such an American." Niall responds smugly.

"That was on obvious question wasn't it?" I laugh, picking up the stray soccer ball laying on the passenger side floor board.

"Just like the question you just asked." Niall says, his eyes glued to the road.

"So, how come you were down this way?" I ask, tossing the soccer ball as he drives.