19

Arabella's POV -

"Can I borrow your car?" Harry asks, whilst looking at his phone. Is words catching my attention from my book.

"Yeah, here." I say grabbing my keys that were laying on a near by coffee table, tossing them softly and returning to my book.

"I'll see you later, love." Harry says, kissing my forehead before exiting the room, responding with a smile.

So it's just me now, curled up with a book in my lap.

Well, Becca was here too. But she was sleeping like a brick, the usual.

I haven't really been able to focus on my book honestly, Harrys phone has been going off constantly. And of course my curiousness makes me doubt people, and that's what I've been beginning to do.

Doubt Harry.

I know I shouldn't, I'm his number one.

Oh, darling. You should be his only one, have you ever thought about who's number two, three, four? And so on?

My subconscious speaks, making me even more curious.

Don't be ridiculous. Harry wouldn't do anything to hurt you. He truly cares.

Good point.

If he truly cared, you would be his official girlfriend. Not just some girl caught in between the friend zone and dating. Get real.

That's also a good point ..

Stop. I have to stop. Doubting Harry won't be good, at all. Trust him.

After about thirty minutes, my arguing voices in the back of my mind won't shut up, and I go with the insecure bitch.

To; Harry :)

Hey, everything okay? You never said where you were going .. Just kinda up and left. Just making sure everything things okay xx.

-Arabella :).

I press send, taking a deep breath. I have no idea why I'm so nervous, I kiss him for god sakes. Why should I be scared to text him? Easy answer, I shouldn't.

Fourth five minutes later. Still no response.

Trust him.

My conscious coo's.

My eyelids begin to feel like a hundred pounds, the urge to shut my book and go to bed was very strong.

I shut my book, placing it on the small wooden table beside my little chair. Placing my hands under my head, I close my eyes.

A soft ding sounds, signaling a text.

From; Harry :)

Hey, sorry. Friends texted, I'll be back soon hopefully. Get some sleep princess Zzz :)

- h xx.

He hasn't had the time to socialize since he's been here, therefore he doesn't have friends.

Trust him.

It rings again through my head, I wish it was that easy.

He lied to me. How fucking great. My boyfriend is lying to me.

Boyfriend? Haha. Honey, you have no title. You're simply a toy.

The thoughts in my head are completely fucking me up.

(Sorry to stop the chapter, but I wanted to say your amazing and I love you. )

I have to stop over thinking this shit, I'm going to go crazy if I don't.