[4] stroll x perez (1/?)

This one is for @fraugoretzka

Maybe it's not exactly what you imagined but the idea just came an yeah, I hope you like it<3 It's not really about the pairing, more about Lance and his past.

Warning: mention of sexual harassment and panick attacks

________________________________

He was huddled in the corner when Sergio entered the room. He was weeping bitterly and shaking. The mexican couldn't even imagine why the canadian was crying. He actually drove almost perfectly on that day and it wasn't his fault that he couldn't gain a some good points.

'Lance? What is it? Please stop crying'

The young man hadn't even lifted his head when the older man was talking to him but began to tremble even more. Checo stepped closer to him but Lance just moved even more into the corner. He didn't feel safe. Not even a little bit. He was afraid. He himself didn't know of what. Maybe before being touched again unintentionally, or before being insulted again, because yes, even the son of a millionaire could have problems and be sexually harassed. Even people who have a 'perfect life' were in reality completely imperfect.

When the thoughts re-emerged in his head, he contracted even more, if possible.

It was summer and Lance was on the beach. He was happy 'cause his summer break just began. Even ih he was alone, he felt happy. The saison began good for his team and they had pretty much points.He was lying in the sand while reading the book he brought with him. The sun was shining hot and everything was okay until he noticed something. A boy group next to him was looking and laughing at him and when they saw that he noticed them, they started walking to him.'Oh hey Lancy boy. On vacation again? Bet daddy paid everything again'Yes, it hurted pretty much but he didn't care. He just stood up and walked away, or better said, tried to walk away but someone grapped his shoulder and pushed him to the ground. In the next moment he got a kick in the stomach but before he could scream but someone's lips landed on his. He didn't want that kiss and he didn't want the touches that followed the kiss. He was touched in places that only certain people could touch. His hips, chest, legs and even his private point. He screamed, cried and hit but the man didn't stop and the people around him didn't care about the situation either. It was evening when he went home. His body full of bruises and blood but above all the pain that he will always carry with him. The touches he didn't want.

____________________________________________________

'Lance, are you sure You are okay?'

'Yes, I am. Thank you Sergio, you can leave me alone now'

He tried to hide the shake in his voice but he couldn't so there was no other solution, he had to flee. He had almost reached the door when the mexican snatched his wrist.

It was rainy outside when he finally got home after a strain race day

'Baby, I'm home'

'Lock the door baby. I'm in the bathroom' He had no idea what his boyfriend wanted, and he unconsciously went to the bathroom. They were in a relationship since two months and trusted eacother. Except one thing. Lance didn't trust him enough to have sex with him.

His boyfriend tried again and again to convince him what usually failed with a more intimate touch.
He stepped in the bathroom and winced immediately when the door closed behind him.'W-What are you doing Joe? Please open the door. You are scaring me''Don't you love me Lance?''Of course I love you, but....''But what? If you love me then have sex with me voluntarily or I'll have to force you!' Lance started shaking and the tears started running down his face as his partner stepped closer to him.He was crying out and wincing every time his boyfriend took off a clothing of his body. He didn't want what happened that evening but he couldn't help it. He was helpless. It was just him and his boyfriend who didn't care about him screaming no. He got touched in his private points again.

__________________________________________

'Lance please look at me. Everything is okay, you don't have to panic. It's just me. Sergio'

Checo just couln't imagine what happened to the poor boy but he was damned sorry for him. His ex-teammate was a really good and it hurted him to see such a pain in his eyes. Fear, panic and a lot of pain. With tearful eyes, Lance looked at the older man, trying to hide his feelings again, even though he knew it was way too late for that. Sergio has already seen the real Lance. The real Lance who was just an emotional wreck.

'You don't have to be scared. I won't hurt you' after he said the words he opened his arms but didn't step closer to the canadian so he could decide if he wants to hug him or not.

'Please tell me one Lance. Why are you afraid of me?'

'I'm not afraid of...'

'Of course you are! I am not blind. did someone hurt you?' in response he got a silent nod.

Even this small movement of his head had cost him a great deal of effort. He was afraid but not of Sergio. He was afraid of his opinion. Maybe he thought that it was all his fault and didn't want to talk to him anymore.

But Sergio didn't say anything. He just pulled him slowly in a warm hug and wagged them both. That was when Lance had calmed down. He put his head on the older man's shoulder and pressed himself closer to him. He knew that he could trust Sergio. 'Cause Sergio was his friend or maybe even his second family.

Lance was young but he had seen so much already. He just wanted to be happy at last. Happy and safe without the fear that he could be touched or bullied again.In this moment Sergio was the one who gave him the feeling of being safe. His hugs and touches felt right.

Maybe this one needs a second part. What do y'all think? :D