[6] leclerc x gasly

And here is the neeeext one♡ This one is for Korn-Cola . This is one of my favourite Pairings so I hope you like it!

It was probably 2 o'clock in the night when  a loud knock woke him. By the time he made it to the door, he cursed everything in the world.  He opened the door with a swing and wanted to send the person standing in front of it away, but then he noticed who was really standing in front of his door. It was Pierre, his best friend. But not in the best condition. His eyes were red and glassy and he had a small suitcase next to him.

'Pierre? What happened? Come in' he opened the door and took his friend's suitcase to help him.

The Frenchman sat down on his bed but didn't say anything. He was staring at a point on the floor and the tears were running down his face. 

'Pierre, what's wrong? Please tell me!'

'Cate.......she cheated on me'

'I'm so sorry mon ami. I guess you want to stay here for some time, right?'

'Can I?' the Frenchman asked his friend. 

'Of course you can! And now come here' Charles opened his arms and pulled his best friend in a warm hug. They were best friend for ages now but there was a secret. Charles loved Pierre more than just a friend. 

'Thank you Charly', Pierre whispered while he snuggled up more to the younger one. There they were, in the middle of the night, sitting on Charles' bed in the arms of eachother. They weren't talking. The silence said more than any word.

_________________________________________

Waking up next to Pierre was like the best dream for Charles. He didn't get up but just continued to lie in bed and watch the older one sleeping. He's mouth was a bit open and his hair were scattered on the pillow. Charles never ever thought he will say that but Pierre looked beautiful. His skin and the muscles that could be seen through the slipped ceiling were driving Charles crazy.

'How much longer do you want to watch me? That's pretty scary'

He hadn't even noticed that the Frenchman was woken up and winced when he asked the question.

'Mon Dieu! Never scare me like that again you cheeky little baguette!' they both burst out laughing.

'I'm sorry.....but wait, did you just call me a cheeky little baguette?'

'Maybe?', Charles said with a big smile on his face, but it disappeared when he noticed what his friend was about to do. The Frenchman moved his slender fingers in the direction of the younger one's sides and began to tickle him. The young driver laughed and tried to hit the other's hands away, but when he succeeded, he realized it wasn't that smart after all. During the tickle fight the older one had to bend over him and was now sitting on his hip. Everything happened so quickly and the next moment Charles put a hand on Pierre's neck and pulled him close to kiss him. It was probably his best kiss ever. Violent but tender at the same time. It felt wrong but right at the same time.

While their tongues played with each other, his hands slipped to Pierre's waistband. His fingers slid into the edge of his trousers and stroked the man's v-line, whereupon he let out a groan out of his mouth. He put his hand on the younger one's chest and drew little lines and circles. Charles paused the kiss for a moment to breath and then started kissing his friend again. Their lips melted together in perfect sync and the kiss was even better than the kiss before.

Since they both slept shirtless, they didn't have to take it off. Pierre got off Charles and started taking off his own, the Charles' pants. They continued to exchange hot kisses, and to stroke and caress each other. Both were quite excited and groaned when the older man let his hand slide into the Monaquese's boxer shorts and touched him. With his nimble fingers he managed to remove the last item of clothing in a few seconds. Before the elder's hand reached his manhood, he swung him under him with a quick motion, gaining control from him which made the other blink in suprise.

With a gentle movement, the older man put his hand on his hip and pulled him closer so that there was no longer any space between them. They both let hear a lustful moan when their crotches touched. They just wanted to touch each other, satisfy, but the ringing of the mobile phone interrupted them.
Cursing, Charles rolled off Pierre so he could grab his device.

'Maman?'

'Good Morning my sweetheart. am I disrupting? I just wanted to ask if you have time next week'
'Yes, I have time next week'
'Great, then I see you on thursday. Bye sweetheart and continue what you were doing before', she said while giggleing and ended the call. She really knew what he was doing.

____________________________

Two hours. They were lieing next to eachother saying nothing since two hours. Yea, it was driving them crazy but no one was brave enough to say anything. Pierre felt bad, because he just broke up with his girlfriend but he felt happy at the same time but he couldn't really tell why. He never liked mans in that way, but kissing Charles was incredible. It just felt right.

'Pierre? I think I like you...'
Charles was the one who broke the silence.
'Since when?'
'I have always loved you. I'm sorry '
'Charles you don't have to feel bad. You think a I wouln't gave stopped you if I didn't like it?'
He sat up with a jerk and looked at the Frenchman as if he had just said that he likes to ride crocodiles.
'T-that means you love me?'
'I think so, but let's find out what this is'

He leaned over to kiss Charles and started something with it, a wonderful young romance between friends.