Truth or Dare

So this is the last part. It is a bit shorter then the other parts. The scenes with Mick and Nikita were not planned but I thought it would be cute. I hope you all like/liked it, cause I loved writing this

_________________________________

'George? You're just kidding me, aren't you? You wouldn't have slept with the man I've been in love with for years, would you? ' The brown-haired Brit took a step back when George stepped closer to him.
'Lando, it's not what you think it is! Please listen to me.'
'What is there to explain? You had sex with him even though you knew I love him. Why did you do that? You're a damn bad best friend ..... '
He just whispered the last few words, then took his jacket and left the apartment. Carlos wanted to follow immediately, but George held him back. 'Stay, it's my fault, I'll explain that to him'
He also took his jacket and left the apartment to follow the younger ones

'Carlos? Are you.....okay?', Sergio asked the Spaniard.
'I just....I have to go to the bathroom '

He ran into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. Oh god what did he do? He should have told Lando, he knew how sensitive his partner could be. He gently wiped the tears from his face and leaned against the sink.

______________________________

'Lando please wait. Please!'
'Why should I? Tell me, why should I?'
He was feeling way too much right now. He felt betrayed. He felt offended. He felt sad but also angry at the same time.

'I just want to know one thing, George. Did you like it? Do you love Carlos? '

'Of course not Lando, we were drunk and you'd know that if you would have listened to us. Yeah, I understand you're offended that he didn't tell you, but he had a reason. It was just a mistake and it didn't mean anything to either of us. '

'Really?'

'Really Lando. Please don't be angry with us'    The tone of the older man's voice made him feel guilty. He had been so mean to Carlos.

'Do you think he, or better said, can you both forgive me?'  The corners of George's mouth drew up and he held out his arms to the other man.

'Of course we can'    A smile also appeared on Lando's face and he leaned into the friendly embrace.He definitely had to learn to be less jealous. Together, the two Brits made their way back to the apartment so Lando and Carlos could make up before midnight.

__________________________

Just as Carlos was stepping out of the bathroom, the two Brits came in at the front door. When Lando spotted his boyfriend, he quickly threw off his shoes, ran over to him and threw him around his neck while muttering excuses all the time. The Spaniard put his hands on the boy's bottom so that he put his legs around his waist. Carlos carefully put his head back on the other's neck and inhaled the smell of the other, whereupon he giggled.

'So now that everything is fine, do we want to continue playing?' Daniel asked suddenly.

'Are you stupid? Do you think anyone would still want to play now? It will be midnight anyway, let's open the champagne, 'Yuki said something for the first time that evening, but regretted it almost immediately, as Daniel began to argue again.

'Don't call me stupid! And you won't get any champagne anyway. You are too small for that '

'Eyy, say one more time that I'm small and I'm going to hit you!'

'Try it!'

Everyone else just watched the two with a smile and waited until someone really opened the champagne. Indeed, Nicholas went to the fridge and took out the bottle. Oh, how the time had passed that evening. The game had distracted them all, even if it wasn't always nice, but they were busy. And now just a minute until the New Year. together they counted back the seconds until the second hand finally reached twelve.

'Happy new year'

Not only in the room but also outside on the streets you could hear everyone shouting out the short sentence. Lando and Carlos unobtrusively exchanged a New Year's Eve kiss, just like Lance and Esteban and if you were very careful, you even got a little smack between Max and Daniel. Clearly everyone regretted a lot of what had happened that evening, but they were grateful for this evening. Because it showed that everyone is worth the same and that they all made mistakes.

____________________________________

'Mick? Do you think they are wondering where we are? ', The Russian lifted his head slightly from the German's bare chest.

'I don't think they have time for that Kita, but I prefer that there are only two of us.' He whispered the words softly into the other's ear and then kissed the other's neck, 'Happy new year mein Schatz'