Vacation time

Short and a bit boring
Definitely not proud qbout this one, but I hope you like it

It was late evening when the first raindrops fell. It didn't take long and wind got stronger and you could se lightning far away in the sky.
Nikita was sitting on the bed, cuddled into the sheets next to Mick who was playing some fame on his phone.
Suddenly he felt pain in his stomach and let out a painful sigh of his mouth, causing the German man to look at him.

'Is everything okay Nikita?'
He began to nood his head but he still held his hand on the hurting place. It wasn't the truth. Actually he didn't feel well the whole day.
'Don't lie to me, I can see that you are in pain'
Mick slowly lifted the soft, white blanket and threw to the side. He placed his hand over the Russians who gave him a confused look.
'What are you doing?'
'Just trust me, does it hurt here',he gently poked into the flesh 'or here'
'Here'
'Then maybe you just eat something bad. Should I ask Seb for a pain pill?', he asked with a smile. A really heartmelting smile.
'Would you do that for me?'
'Of course! Just wait here a minute Sweetheart'

Nikitas jaw dropped as the Mick left the room. Did he really call him Sweetheart?
Mick was out of the room and started giggling. He called him like that on purpose.
He ran down the stairs to Seb who was sitting on the couch next to couple of other drivers, watching a film.
'Hey Seb, do you have some painkiller? Nikita doesn't feel so well'
'Yeah, of course. There's some in the kitchen in the first drawer on the right handside. Is he okay or do we need a doctor?'
'I don't think so. Probably just an upset stomach'
He walk back to their room and closed the door behind himself. Nikita was still sitting in the same position.
'Here you are, and then you should probably sleep a bit. I'll be here next to you'
He reached the older one the painkiller and a glass of water
'Thank you Mick'
_____________________________________

Lance was sitting on one side of the couch next to George. He was hiding behind his pillow. They were watching the movie 'Annabelle'. Lance didn't like Horror movies.
The doll was standing, holding a knife when suddenly everything turned dark.
Lando started screaming, scaring Yuki who also started screaming. Carlos couldn't help himself and bursted out laughing. Two fully grown man(or better said one and a half) being afraid cause the lights went out. He knew Lando and he knew that he was afraid of nearly everything, but this was a situation he didn't expect.
'I'll go and check why the power went off. Stay here. All of you' Sebastian stood up and walked to the door.
The minutes until Seb was back, went by in silence. They didn't even move except of Lance who sat down next to Esteban and cuddled into his friends side. They were not in a relatoinship yet, 'cause Esteban still don't broke up with his girlfriend Elena. Lance was afraid to tell his lover, but it hurted a bit. He felt like a dirty secret, an affair no one should know about.

A single tear rolled down his cheek but no one could see it. No one could see his inner sadness. He cuddled even more into Estebans side.
Only some minutes later Seb came back.
'We'll have to use candles. The lights will come back in the night maybe when the storm is further away'

'We could play something till the lights come back. Do we have alcohol?'
'Yuki no. You are a kid'
'Ohh shut up Daniel. I am a fully grown person'
'What do you want to play Yuki?',Charles asked the Japanese
'Never have I ever?'
'That's not a bad idea, so Seb, do we have alcohol?'
Sebastian shook his head and then pointed to the kitchen.
'Yea we do. But I won't sit here and play this kiddo game. If you need me, I'll be in my room', the Aston Martin driver went up to the room he shared with Lance and closed the wooden door.
The game could begin.