[1] a.leclerc x armstrong x norris

This one is for Gifthexe  . Tut mir Leid, dass es so kurz ist

Clearly not my best one but I hope you like it anyways.

[1] I don't want to be the third wheel

_______________________________

Marcus was sitting in the corner of the couch and rolled his eyes when Lando was once again feeling around with his tongue in Arthur's mouth. He would have loved to have been gone a long time ago, but he had promised his best friend to spend the evening with him and his boyfriend. They wanted to see a movie, but the other two drivers were more busy groping each other. Well, he should have known it would be like that.
He actually managed to ignore the two of them for a long time and keep his gaze on the television, but when the Brit began to slide his hands under the other's shirt he got enough.

He grabbed the hoodie that was lying next to him and jumped up, startling his friends with it.
'What are you doing?' Lando asked him. 

'What do you think I'm doing? I'm leaving now. Don't be bothered to watch as you undress each other. I don't want to be the third wheel!'

He was about to storm out at the door when he felt the hand of his longtime friend on his shoulder.

'Marcus, stay here'

'Why should I? You're only busy with each other anyway '   Arthur was about to say something when Lando took the word to himself.

'What if you would join in?'

The two fell silent and looked at the Brit in surprise. 

 'W-what?'

'You heard that right. Join in, I wouldn't mind, and I don't think Arthur either. I've heard that it should be really awesome for three.'

Still with his mouth open, the Kiwi looked at the McLaren pilot when Arthur finally said something.    'So ... I wouldn't mind either ... I mean, you should try new things, right?'

'And how do you imagine that now? How does that even work? ', Marcus asked.

'Well, I would say we go to the bedroom, you lie down on the bed and let yourself be pampered'

After uttering the words, Arthur grabbed the older man's hand and pulled him towards the bedroom. Lando walked behind with a grin on his face and closed the door. Marcus had no opportunity to say anything, because the Monagese took off his shirt and pushed him lightly onto the bed. Lando also knelt on the sheet and then pulled Arthur by the chin to kiss him. Marcus watched the passionate kiss of the two admiringly and got goose bumps at the thought of being kissed like that. After a few seconds Arthur pulled away from the british guy and then leaned over Marcus to connect their lips together. Immediately a heat wave overcame Marcus and he put a hand on the cheek of the younger one, but after a few seconds Arthur leaned away again to left the place to Lando to kiss the Kiwi.

'Wait, I'm not sure if this should happen. I see you as friends but not anything else '

'Who said that there must be romantic feelings behind it? Just sex or if you don't want that, just petting and oral. '

'And are YOU sure? I mean, isn't that weird in your relationship?', Marcus asked the couple.

'Do not worry. I can assure you that we have no problem making a good friend happy ', Lando answered.

The Kiwi couldn't even ask several questions, because then the lips of the British landed on his again. He enjoyed the gentle play of the tongues and then moaned softly into the kiss as he felt fingers on his hipbone. Yupp, Arthur had clearly found his weak point right away. Slowly he separated his lips from Lando's and looked at the Monagesen, who took advantage of this kiss break to ask a question.

'May I take off your pants?'he responded with a silent nod and lifted his hip slightly to help. When the item of clothing was gone, he just looked at Arthur in amazement because he was only wearing his boxer shorts. When did he get undressed? Well, it was actually better that way.

'And now hold still and just enjoy it', Lando said and undressed and then sat down next to the others. He winked playfully at the other and stroked his penis by the boxers. He moaned roughly and pushed up his pelvis as a sign for wanting more and more careless touches.

 'Not so impatient honey, comes later', Arthur whispered in his ear and then kissed him gently.