[8] kvyat x pérez

This one is for @Foxgirl38. I hope you like it!

[8] You look so hot today

_________________________________________

He looked at the Russian admiringly. He was tall and slim, but the muscles were visible. His legs, long and almost feminine. His eyes, light brown like caramel and his personality, happy but very thoughtful. When he saw him for the first time, he immediately fell in love with him and when he could talk to him for the first time he had completely stolen his heart. Daniil already had a daughter and he had two children himself, but that didn't matter. His open marriage with his wife didn't prevent him from doing so, the fact that he didn't know Daniil's sexuality rather more. However much he wished the young man looking at him the way he had looked at Kelly back then. That he kissed him the way he kissed her. Even now that the two were only connected by the child, he did not dare to take a step. He was afraid that the russian would send him away or even laugh at him if he confessed his love for him. He couldn't stand that. Then even to suffer forever from unrequited love would be better. Even if he was actually an incredibly brave man, it was too difficult even for him.

He found out that he was also interested in men when he had a little one night stand at a party with his teammate Lance Stroll. The young Canadian was really attractive, but he only had eyes for Daniil and that is what he told Lance the next morning. Since then, they have been friends as normal and get along really well.

______________________________________________________

He was walking on the beach with his shoes in hand. The grains of sand got between his bare toes but it didn't bother him, not now. The light of the moon was reflected in the water. It looked beautiful that evening with the full moon, but that wasn't interesting to him at all now. He groaned in frustration and sat down on the cold sand. Why exactly did he have to fall in love with Daniil? There were still thousands of attractive men and women there, but no, his heart must be really interested in the one he couldn't have. 

He couldn't get him out of his head. His voice, his russian accent, he just never could forget it. A familiar tune came from the headphones in his ears. A song that perfectly suited his mood. He just sat in the sand and watched the calm play of the waves. After a couple of hours, he got calls that he skilfully ignored. Lance, his trainer, and other friends. They could wait. He just wanted to enjoy the silence now. He had no idea what time it was when someone sat down next to him, his sense of time was simply not there.

'Sergio? What are you doing here at this time?',and there it was again, the russian accent. Was Daniil really there, or was it just his bad thoughts playing with him? No, he was absolutely real and waved his hand in front of his face.'

Oh hey Daniil. I'm just...... I just wanted to go for a walk'

'Don't lie to me. It's 3 am Checo', damn it, he saw trough the objection.

'I- I just forgot about the time'

'Tell me the damn truth! why are you getting out of my way? whenever i go in your direction you change your direction and flee. Did i do something?', the russian asked this question almost desperately.

'It's not your fault. It's because of my feelings. I fell in love with you Daniil'The other's eyes widened as he said this words. He was afraid of the reaction but i felt incredibly good to have finally said the words.

'You w-what?''I fell in love with you Daniil. I want to kiss you, to touch you and to tell you every day that you look so hot today'

At first the Russian looked at him confuse, but then suddenly took a step towards him and looked deep into his eyes. 

'Then do it Checo. Kiss me, touch me, love me'

The older one took a step and thereby exceeded the remaining distance. He kissed him like he always wanted to. It wasn't a dream, this was one hundred percent real. He put his hands on the hips of the taller one, stroked his skin under the shirt he was wearing, he did everything he wanted to do, because the Russian's words were clearly an affirmation of love. It wasn't an unrequited love and that made him happy. Daniil felt the same way he did.

He wanted to drag the young man to the floor but something prevented him ........ the loud ringing of his alarm clock. At first he couldn't realize what had happened, but then he figured it out. Everything was just a dream. A dream that hurt him even more.

I'm so sorry for this one, please forgive me but i had to :/