[7] russell x verstappen

For Gifthexe .
Ich hab wieder ein bisschen was probiert, aber das muss ich eindeutig immer noch sehr viel üben.

Hope you like it and please don't judge me for this, I'm just trying :D

___________________________
Imola 18.4.2021

When Max found him, George was sitting on the floor and weeping terribly. Not just horrible but damn heartbreaking and really desperate. Max really just wanted to celebrate his victory but he couldn't just walk by. He had to help him otherwise he would feel guilty because he had feelings for the other.
Carefully so as not to scare him, he stepped up to him and looked down at him. He didn't ask any questions, just held out his hand to help the other one to get up. Surprised, George looked up and wiped the tears from his cheeks.
'Come on George. The ground is not really warm and don't want you to catch a cold'
The Brit nodded and accepted the help.

When the other was on his feet, the Dutchman motioned for him to follow him. Quite confused, but George followed him until they stopped in front of the car. Max opened the car door and slammed it when the Brit got in. Then he got on board himself. Should he have gone by after all? Comforting wasn't his thing, you can tell that too.

'Where are we going?'
'You'll see George.'

____________________________________

'A deserted edge of the forest where there is no one ... is it possible that you want to kill me?', George asked when they got out of the car.

'What? No ... I just wanted to take you away so you wouldn't be so sad '

After the words, the Brit looked at him in surprise.

'That's nice of you. You know, nobody cares about me lately. My friends don't look for me and I really didn't need what happ- ' His words were stopped when Max put a hand on his shoulder.

'I'm sorry, but I can't listen to you anymore. Please, shut up and kiss me now 'The younger one didn't have that much time to think, when the other one was already doing what was actually procured for him.

When their lips touched, he gave a small moan. It felt damn good. Carefully he pushed George against the car until his back hit it. George let his hands wander into his hair and tugged lightly at a strand, using it as a fixed point. Max let his hands wander over the other's back and then placed them on his bottom. George moaned into his mouth and pressed his hip against his. Also through clothing you could feel how much the two were aroused. The Briton gently ran his fingers over the Dutchman's muscles and then clawed his shoulders.
'Damn George, I want you so bad'Their hands took off each other's shirts almost independently and the cool wind hit their hot skin imperceptibly. After a short pause, they tied their lips together again. George's legs automatically wrapped around Max's waist as he lifted him, the movement causing their groins to meet and both of them moaning roughly. The Dutch parted their lips and began to kiss the other's jawline gently. George leaned his head back so that the other could work his neck as well.
'My god, why are you so hot?', Max asked whispering erotic.
George just smiled cheekily and continued to enjoy the other's lips on his neck.

Suddenly Max put a hand on the younger's back and stepped away from the car to be able to open the back door.

He put George on the seat and bent over him, playing a little with the waistband until he managed to undo the buttons. The body warmth of the Brit could be felt and he also saw clearly that he was completely ready for him. Grinning, the Dutchman licked his lips and began to kick his own pants off his legs. He then cheekily stroked the manhood of the other, covered with the boxer shorts and enjoyed the tone of what he was uttering, then put his fingers in the garment and slowly pulled it down. Max bit his lip in surprise when he finally got to see the other's penis. Beautiful in his opinion, and what he liked even more, that the tip shone wet. He winked at George and began kissing his hip joint. He stroked the inner thighs and breathed kisses there too. He looked one last time at the other's face and then closed his lips around the tip of the other. The Brit gave a rough groan and bent his legs a little.
He began to move his head back and forth slightly while placing his hands on his butt. George only moaned erotically during the blow job and tugged at the other's hair.

It didn't take long for him to orgasm. He groaned loudly and let the wave of passion wash over him. Max wiped his mouth and grinned cheekily at the younger boy. 'You were damn hot already, but the fun is only just beginning'