Truth or Dare

Please don't ask me what this is, Idk either just pure drama, but I hope you like it. 

_______________________________________

He just wanted to get away. How could Mick do this to him? He had known the answer for sure. Almost exactly. There was one thing he didn't know. That he was the man Nikita had sex with. Because, yes, Mick Schumacher, the son of the great Michael Schumacher, had fucked Nikita Mazepin with a lot of alcohol in his blood, which meant that he could not remember it. The Russian, however, could remember everything and disappeared the morning after, before the other woke up.

Nikita slowly sat down on the bench and watched the dark sky. It was 10 o'clock, the new year was about to begin and he was alone, all because of Daniel and that stupid game. Oh, why did he accept the invitation?The ringing of his mobile phone disturbed his self-mourning. The screen lit up and the caller's photo appeared. Mick.

_______________________________

The game went on but Mick couldn't think clearly. He was so damn sorry. He didn't want it that way, the question just slipped out of his mouth. Yes, he knew the answer and also knew that the Russian had found it difficult to confide in him that he liked men. He was so sorry for that. What was Nikita doing right now? What if he's not okay now because of him? 

The German jumped up and left without a word the others who just looked after him in surprise. While he was walking down the stairs, he took his cell phone out of his pocket and dialed the number. He held the device to his ear and nibbled his lips as he walked the streets. He stopped at a street corner and stared at his cell phone. Call refused. Oh fuck what should he do now? He had no idea where the Russian was. Desperate, he typed in a message, then a second one, but it was all in vain. Nikita didn't answer them.

He scratched his head for a moment, then put his mobile back in his pocket. He looked around briefly and actually saw something. The Russian crouched on the bench. Immediately he went in his direction until he was only a few meters from the bank.

'I'm so sorry, Kita, I didn't mean that. Can you please forgi-... 'His sentence was interrupted by the Russian grabbing his chin and kissing him. Mick was really surprised, but soon collected himself and deepened the kiss.

Of course Nikita was offended, but he realized how much the German meant to him and maybe they can repeat what Mick couldn't remember.

______________________________________

Everyone looked after the German and then back around.

'I think it's better if we don't run after them. Just keep playing, after all we are still 18 people, so, Lance, ask anyone '

'Okay.... Max, Truth or Dare?'

'I take the truth', the Dutchman said

'Have you ever been intimate with 2 people at the same time?'

The Redbull driver looked at the ground and then at Daniel and Lewis.

'Yes and it was fantastic. Valtteri, Truth or Dare?'

'Dare. I'm not a coward', the finnish man answered.

'Put your hand for a whole into the pants of someone'

'Ugh....that's nasty'   Although he thought the task was disgusting, he stood in front of Antonio, looked at him with an apologetic look and then put his hand into the Italian's trousers. Both men narrowed their eyes and waited for the minute to be over while the other drivers just chuckled softly about the situation. They had to admit, it was damn funny to watch two men who were into women to see them in such a position.

When the minute was up, the Finn pulled his hand out of the other's pants and ran into the bathroom to wash his hand. After a few seconds he came back into the room and sat on the floor.

'I would rather be a coward next time, than do this again. Carlos, Truth or Dare mate?'

'Truth'

'Apart from lando, did you have sex with anyone from this group?' When asked, the Spaniard swallowed hard and only looked to the ground so as not to see Lando's widening eyes.

'Carlos?', The little Brit sounded almost panicked and waited for the answer, because he didn't know that something like that would have happened. Carlos then carefully raised his head and answered the question

'Yes'    Just a word, but it was more painful to Lando than anything. Of course he knew that Carlos hadn't cheated on him, of course, but it hurt that his friend hadn't told him that he had something with someone else from the drivers. He jumped up like mad and looked disappointed at his friend.

'Who?' He asked while a few small tears ran down his cheek.

'Lando, please, I can explain every-- ...'

'I asked you a question Carlos! Don't you dare try to just talk yourself out of it!' 

Carlos just looked at him and few tears came out of his eyes. He knew that Lando loved him and only demanded his honesty and so he had screwed that up.
'It was me'

In just a few seconds, all eyes were on the owner of the voice and looked at him in surprise and partially disappointed.