[9] albon x russell x norris

This one is for @moricimori_

I hope you like it.

I'm sorry I haven't been active in the last few days

_______________________________________________

He was sitting on the cold floor, crying. He was sure that the same thing that happened to Pierre would never happen to him, but look at it, there he was, without a contract and therefore without a seat in Formula 1. He would have thought that Redbull would extend with him but instead they had told him that from now on he has no seat on the team. He was 24, young, but his Formula 1 career was already over and as if that wasn't enough, he had discovered a few days ago that his friends were hiding something from him. A relationship. His two best friends were in a relationship with eachother. He didn't mind, of course, but it hurt that they didn't tell him. Or maybe it just hurted because he was in love too. With both of them.....

Why did life have to be so difficult? He just damn well wanted to be happy.

When the floor got too cold for him, he got up again and quickly looked in the mirror. He looked bad. Damn bad. His eyes were red and puffy and the tears on his cheeks were dry and showed an almost invisible trace. He looked at the sink for a moment. On the white marble lay a pack, a pack of fresh razor blades. With trembling hands he reached for it and opened it. The blades that were in it glittered temptingly in the light of the bathroom lamp. Just a cut. Justa perfect cut and everything would be over. No problems, no worries anymore.

He put it on his wrist and wanted to draw a fine, light line but of course it didn't go according to plan. The sound of the bell rang out loud, which made him winced and cut himself deeply with the blade. For a few seconds he looked at his bleeding arm until his eyes went black.

__________________________________________________

Lando and George stood in front of the door of their friend's apartment. They had already rung several times but alex did not respond. But he had to be at home, because his car was in the garage.

'If he doesn't open the door within the next minute, I'll kick the door!' said George to the young Brit who just nooded. Of course they were worried. Alex didn't answer their messages and calls. George waited a few seconds, but then actually lifted his leg and kicked the door with force, which immediately opened. Screaming for their friend, they went into the apartment, where nothing else awaited them than silence.

'Look in his bedroom, I'll go to the bathroom. He can't be swallowed up by the ground', Lando said. With quick steps the young Mclaren pilot hurried to the bathroom and hoped to find his best friend there. He carefully opened the half-closed door, but immediately wanted to forget what he saw there. Alex was lying on the floor, unconscious and a puddle of blood slowly formed under his arm. His eyes filled with tears and he called desperately for George, who was with him quickly with his long legs.

'Have you found him babe? Why are you....oh..' The Williams pilot would not have expected this sight and his eyes quickly filled with tears too.

'Stay here with him Lando. I'll call the ambulance.'

Lando nodded weakly and desperately clung to Alex's bleeding arm and tried to stop the bleeding. The tears ran down his whole face and he was damned afraid of losing his friend. Never in his whole life was he as afraid as in the time until they waited for rescue. The few minutes until alex was finally driven to the hospital seemed like hours.

_______________________________________________

Slowly he opened his heavy eyelids and looked around. He didn't knew where he was, because this was for sure not his room. After a few moments he realized where he was. In a hospital. Exactly when he turned to the side and discovered Lando on the chair, the room door opened and his other friend entered. When George discovered him too, his eyes widened and he was immediately at his bed with one step.

'Alex! You're finally awake! '

Tears of relief ran down his cheeks.Because of the loud words, Lando, who had slept peacefully on the chair up to now, woke up and reddened his eyes, but when he discovered that Alex was awake, he immediately jumped up.

'Alex! Alex, I was so scared, never do this to us again! Why did you do that? Please never do this again, I don't want to lose you. Please, please just never do this again. We need you!', desperately, Lando asked questions and kept snuggling up to the older one. He couldn't have imagined what would have happened if alex hadn't survived. George also stepped closer and joined the hug.

'I didn't plan it like that. I just wanted to do a little cut and the doorbell scared me...'

'But why would you do that? You said you were fine and you are not really sad about the Redbul thing''I know but then i saw you two in Lando's room kissing and.....', the young Brit didn't let him finish and interrupted him with a sob.

'And now your disgusted right? I'm so sorry!'

'Don't be sorry. That is not the problem, rather that I'm in love with you. I wanted to try to forget everything but I love you both. I only figured it out recently.'

After the words of the oldest, there was silence, which got interrupted by George.

'I think that is not a problem Alex, because there is something we wanted to tell you. We figured it out when we found you in the bathroom. We both had this one strange feeling that you meant too much to us to be just a friend. We didn't say it loud but I think I know what this is. Because I'm in love with Lando, but with you too Alex and I'm kinda sure, Lando feels the same'
This sentence was followed by many more sentences but these sentences will forever remain a secret of the three.