[8] norris x verstappen

Hey! Here is the OS for story_with_love
Hope you like it!

[8] Truth or Dare?

________________________________

They sat together in a circle, each with a glass full of alcohol in front of him. Actually only a chilled men’s evening was planned, but when Daniel got the idea to play Truth or Dare, things changed.
Everything went well until alcohol came into play as well. At first just a little and then more and more. None of them were really drunk, but that made the game more and more interesting.

'Sooo....Truth or Dare, Pierre?', Daniel asked the Frenchman.
'Dare of course. I don't want the game to be boring'
'I don't even have to think about this one. We know you two are rivals so kiss Albon. I've always wanted to see this'

Pierre thought a little, but then climbed over to Alex on all fours, grabbed his chin and pulled him in a quick kiss.
Most of them looked at him in surprise, because they would all have thought that he would rather drink.
As he climbed back into his seat and saw the looks, he laughed and started talking.
'Come on guys, this was just a kiss and I don't want to be completely drunk. Let's just forget about this. Oh Lando you cheaky little british boy. You are so quite today. Truth or dare?'
When he heard his name, he raised his head caught.
'Erm.....Truth!'

He didn't really want to be there, but his friend carlos absolutely wanted him there too, so he came along. His best friends were there too and his future teammate Daniel, as well as Max, Charles and Pierre.

'I'm sure there is something we all want to know, so tell us. Are you a virgin Lando?'
When asked, Lando looked surprised into the Frenchman's eyes and Carlos's jaw dropped too. Everybody else just looked at the young Brit with interest and waited for the answer.
'Yes, I am,' he replied, then got up and stormed out of the room.
He didn't want anyone ever to know. He had recently turned 21 and never the fact that he never had sex before, was embarrassing for him. But if he had been drinking and not responding to the question, the situation would have been clear anyway.

He sat down in the stairwell and leaned his head on his knees. A few single tears rolled down his cheek and landed on the floor. He wasn't sad, but he wasn't at all well. What if his friends no longer liked him? Carlos was the only one who knew his secret, the only one who knew that he wasn't even sure about his sexuality. Lando was always sure he was into women until he kissed a man at a party. It was his first kiss and it completely confused him.

He really didn't need that evening. He didn't like or tolerate alcohol and the game was just a catastrophe. Now everyone knew his secret and thought he was a child.
He pressed his face even more between his knees and just hoped that everyone would forget that evening.
H

is hope faded immediately when the door behind him opened and someone stepped out into the stairwell.

'Hey Lando, maybe you wanna come back? We all know this is embarrassing for you, but hey, that's okay mate, no need to be sad. Nobody judges you. Then you're a virgin, so what? ' Max was the person who came up to him and spoke the words of encouragement and it was damn good.
Maybe they were just a few words that others took for granted, but they meant a lot to him. They warmed his heart.

'Yes, I'll be back soon, but I still need a little time for myself.'
He waited for his friend to go, but instead Max sat down next to him and put an arm over his shoulder.
Lando winced almost imperceptibly at this touch, but then snuggled lightly against the other.
He turned his head in the direction of the other's face. They looked each other deep in the eyes and enjoyed the silence until one of them interrupted it.

'May I kiss you?', the Dutchman was speaking barely audible.
'W-what?'
'I want to kiss you Lando'

He didn’t wait for the Brit’s answer, leaned forward and gently placed his lips on the other’s. It took a few seconds until the younger to manage to collect himself and deepen the kiss.
The kiss was gentle and passionate but was quickly interrupted by the opening of the door.

Carlos stuck his head out through the opening. 

'Are you coming again? Charles just has to call his ex, it'll be fun'

'Yes we come in again'

Max got up and took Lando's hand to help him get up. Together with Carlos they walked back into the apartment and sat down to the others.

___________________________________

It was almost the morning when Lando finally got home. After they continued the game not much happened and at some point everyone got home somehow.

He actually wanted to sleep now but the thoughts about Max didn't go away.

His thoughts were then disturbed by the high-pitched sound of a notification. He grabbed his mobile phone and looked at it in amazement. A message from Max.

'Come over and let's finish what we started '