[10] A. Leclerc x Armsrong

This one is for Gifthexe . Ich hoffe es gefällt dir. Ich habe probiert nicht fies zu sein :D

I don't really know so much about F 2/3 but I tried but there will be for sure some mistakes :)

[10] Come to my room

_____________________________________

Three weeks. They didn't talk to eachother since three weeks. Exactly 3 weeks ago that day they had a big argument.

When they had been together for two months, Arthur got an idea. He wanted to tell the others about their previously hidden relationship. Marcus certainly loved his boyfriend, but he did not feel ready for this step and said no to this idea, but he hadn't thought that it would cause such an argument. The day that had started well turned into a nightmare-like one. They said bad things to each other and listed each other's flaws and quirks. They had argued for a long time before Arthur packed his things and left his room.

He couldn't sleep properly at night. He missed his boyfriend's body heat, the kisses, the touches. He didn't feel quite well without him, but Arthur didn't answer the messages he sent and never answered the phone when he called him. He sank more and more into self-pity until it got to the point where he spent every evening in the bar. The alcohol should help him, it should make him forget everything. It should be his salvation, a salvation from his thoughts and himself.

_________________________________________________

Arthur was leaning on the the bar counter. He didn't really want to be there but his brother wanted him to join him and some other formula 1 drivers. The melody of a quiet song played in the background from the loudspeakers of the bar while he repeatedly took a sip of his non-alcoholic cocktail and watched the people.

Well you look like yourself

But you're somebody else

Only it ain't on the surface

Well you talk like yourself

No, I hear someone else though

Now you're making me nervous

In a corner of the bar he discovered a person. there were empty cups around him and he almost fell off his chair.Even if he had hurt him, he couldn't let that happen. Damn, if he had known that Marcus was doing so badly, he would not have ignored his calls so cold-heartedly. As he approached the kiwi, memories of that one night surfaced.

It was just after midnight. He lay on his bed and scrolled through his instagram, he couldn't sleep, his thoughts didn't allow that. He couldn't think of anything else, only Marcus, who, as you can clearly see, had stolen his heart with his smile. When he found out that he had fallen in love with his friend, he was quite shocked and the fact that he had fallen in love with a man was even harder for him. He was sure that Marcus didn't feel anything for him until he started to make hints. After some time, they started spend more time together. This night was the same. They spent the day together and had fun, but then he gave him a kiss on the cheek, which has been bothering us ever since. Maybe he felt the same way?

Even after several hours sleep was out of the question. He was still lying on his bed and looking at the blanket as his phone quickly made a loud noise. He got a message. With a quick movement he unlocked his mobile and looked at the screen in surprise.

Marcus:

Come to my room. 243

In several seconds he was on his feets and looked for the door with the right number on it. It wasn't really hard, because the other one was standing in the door frame waiting fo him. It didn't take a second until the older boy crossed the distance between them and pressed his lips onto those of the other.

They spent the night together, kissing, cuddleing (and maybe some other things)

A thumping sound woke him from his thoughts. Marcus actually just fell out of his chair and laughed lying on the floor. 
He couldn't help but smile either, but then immediately hurried to his boyfriend to help him get up from the floor.
He grabbed the other under the armpits and lifted him up to put him on his feet.

'Arthur? Is this you or is just my intoxication playing with me?'
'It's me Marcus. Come, I help you to get to my room'
'To your room? Does this mean, you love me again?'
'I've never stop loving you, you stupid boy'

__________________________________

In the next morning Arthur got woken up by some noices. Marcus next to him was still sleeping but turned back and forth restlessly in his sleep.

'Hey, wake up'
He began to caress the other's cheeks whereupon the latter opened his eyes, startled.
When the kiwi spotted him bending over him, his eyes widened even more. 'Arthur? What are you doing here? '

'I found you in the bar yesterday, you were pretty drunk'

'So I'm not here because you forgave me, but because you helped me. Good to know. Thank you for your help. I should probably go now, shouldn't I?'
'No, stay please. I'm so sorry babe. I didn't think about the fact that you may not be ready for such a step. I was selfish and didn't listen to you so the question isn't really whether I forgive you but whether you can forgive me.'
'Of course I can forgive you. I love you so much Arthur, I want to spend my days with you.'
'Me too Marcus. I can't imagine another day withot you'