stroll x pérez 3/?

For stupidleclerc

You wanted another part of this :)
I'm sorry I couldn't deliver it earlier

Hope you like it

Ps: Some ☆ and Comments would make me happy

He still remembered the old times. As a child he loved to sleep in his parent's bed. The comfort, the warmth. As an adult it was different. Now he wasn't the child who laid in the middle. Carlota and Sergio were sleeping peacefully between him and Checo not even bothered by the fact, that it wasn't their mother on their side.

Slowly he had moved out of the bed and went out of the room, closing the door quietly behind himself. He sat down on the floor and started thinking about everything. Two days, that's how fast he started to trust Checo, who was the first one since long time. His thoughts were interrupted by the opening of the door. The Mexican man stepped out and smiled lightly when he saw him.
'Good morning dear'  The older's morning voice was a bit deepen than usually, he probably just had woken up.
'Good morning to you too. Are the kids still sleeping?'
'Yes they are. I think they'll be asleep till their mother takes them home.'

'Home? I thought they are going to be here the whole weekend'
He ebentually got a little bit sad. He liked Checo's kids.
'They usually are but Carola wants to travel to a friend of her's and wants the kids with her'
'Oh well, understandable'

Checo sat down next to Lance and turned his head in his direction.
'Do you want to tell me why you were so terrified the day you fell asleep in my arms? I can understand if you don't want to, but I would like to know, I was worried, better said, I am still worried. I've never seen you like that before'

That's what he was afraid of. Telling someone what had happened to him.

'I want to tell you, but I don't know if I can. But I'll try'

_____________________________________

Some days had gone by since Lance told  Checo everything. The man was absolutely supportive and stayed with him the rest of the weekend. They built up trust and the Canadian was feeling a lot better in the presence of the older one than before. They even where with eachother in the Paddock almost all the time.

It was one of those certain times when Lance was alone. He didn't pay attention to where he was going and run into someone. He looked up to the other man standing in front of him.
Esteban. He hadn't talked to the French man in a while and he was damn sorry about that. Esteban was his only friend.

'Hey', he said the word softly and smiled at the older one but Esteban kept his serious face. Was he mad?

'Hey? That is everything you have to say to me?'
'   'm sorry, I-'
The French didn't let him finish the sentence and started to speak again. Quiet but harsh.
'I heard you're shagging Perez. I guess that is why your dad wanted to keep him and not give me the seat again. And I thought we were friend, but you're just daddy's rich baby who doesn't care about the others.'

The words hurted. More than anything before. Silent tears started running across his cheek as he looked at his shoes.
So that is what everyone thought about him?