Finn- Stuck with You

You were supposed to go out with your friends since your parents aren't home but your stupid ass classmate literally glued himself to you.

Your P.O.V

Damn this Wolfhard bastard. I got partnered with him to do a take home project yesterday. We were supposed to finish making props for a stop motion film. After finishing the props, we decided to challenge each other to a game of Fortnite and he lost.

He wondered if he would do better if his hands didn't perspire a lot. For some reason, this guy was curious of how would it feel to have a whole hand doused in shoe glue and have it dried. The idiot made me feel his hand which he thought completely dried up already. I was dumb enough to do it since I too, was curious. So our hands are deadass glued together. Fuck.

At first we laughed it out and did more stupid stuff like making pizza. We pretty much were a great team. It was all fun and games until things started to get a little serious.

"Shit. Y/n, I need to take a leak."

"YOU ARE FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW. I NEED TO TAKE A SHIT."

"So what do we do now?!?" He panicked.

"Whatever dude. Just pretend I don't exist and shoot away. I won't look. I swear on my life."

We awkwardly ran to the bathroom. I took a deep breath and just closed my eyes. Everything was so silent but I wanted to just fucking burst on the floor and laugh rolling.

Never in my life have I ever thought of being in this hilarious situation.

"Y/N, when you close your eyes, close your nose too, okay?"

"How the fuck do I close my nose?!?"

"I don't know. Figure something out. I might fart while peeing. Just warning you in advance."

"OKAY. OKAY. JUST DO IT AND STOP TALKING."

I was trying so hard not to laugh that I felt my poo descending down fast.

"Finn... Are you done now? I need to take a dump. Like right now."

"Alright, I'm done."

"Okay. Look away, psycho. Or I'll break your neck."

"DUH"

"Oh and close your nose too or whatever."

Silence took over again and I didn't know what to make of the moment. Peeing was short but shitting took longer. I don't know if Finn could hold his breath for that long.

"Oh god, Y/N! Remind me not to fuck around with glue around you. I might die of suffocation." He laughed like hell, snorting so much that I almost wished him to choke on a booger or something. HHAHAHAHHAHAHA

"Alright, I'm done." I did everything with my free hand and zipped my shorts.

I washed my hands first and he followed after. A few minutes later, we went back to the living room and sat beside each other on the couch. We decided to look up how to remove shoe glue and separate our hands on YouTube and watched the video that first popped up, together.

Finn and I went to the kitchen, heated water and prepared a solution of warm soapy water. We dipped our hands that were stuck in there for a few minutes. It took long so I played my favorite songs on speakee to pass the time.

"Wait, you love 'The Beatles' too?"

"What do you mean? They're my fucking favorite."

"DAMN, Y/N. YOU GOT GOOD TASTE IN MUSIC."

And just like that, we vibed to Don't Let me down, Helter Skelter and a few more songs. Time passed and our hand were finally free from shoes glue. We had so much fun that I forgot the pizza was still in the oven, it was already burning.

Finn rushed to it and grabbed the pan by hand in panic.

"Ow! Shit-" He hissed in pain so I rushed over to check his hand and when I inspected it, he cheekily held my hand, kissed it, and gave a lecherous leer.

"Just kidding." He coyly chuckled.

"Y/N, do you want to go out with me?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. Well, you don't have to hold my hand the whole date." He flashed his eyebrows playfully and giggled as he intently looked at you with a blush rising on his cheeks.

"Sure, Finn. I don't mind being stuck with you again. "