Finn- Drunken Feelings

"Y/n, come on! You never go out with us anymore

"Y/n, come on! You never go out with us anymore. You never go out with anyone."

Your best friend, Finn, shows up at your door at the dead of night.

You ignore all the ruckus and loud knocks that he makes so he shouts for your name and bangs even louder.

You gave up and decided to let him in fearing that your neighbors might call the cops on you for public disturbance.

Once you opened the door, a dork with that oh-so-familiar quirky smile surprised you. Only that he was dressed to the nines which he rarely was. You definitely were impressed at how extra he can be on some days.

"No, Finn. Not today." You shook your head. You really wanted to go. You had nothing else to do but you were scared to go out so late at night.

You got caught of guard when he gripped your arm and pulled you outside playfully, scrunching his nose looking all annoyed.

"Y/n, please. You need to loosen up a little. You've been stressing yourself too much. I want you to have fun just like old times. We're playing tonight and I want you to be there." He insisted.

"You know I don't go to wild places, Finn. I've got school tomorrow."

"No no no no no. Y/N, you're smart. You'll catch up fast. We're in New York City, y/n! We don't study at this hour, we party."

"Finn, don't-"

"Y/n, it's been a long time since I saw you dancing. Isn't that what makes you happy? Ha! That epic freestyle flailing- Haha! Oh shit. I remember the last time I saw you dance was when we spent the holidays with the band back in a comic con where they played Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood's opening theme song. That was just hilarious and embarrassing." He laughed hysterically, imitating how stupid you looked that day.

It looks worse since he sucked 50x more at dancing compared to you.

"I uh- can ask notes from our classmates?"

"I'm trying my best to quit being a lazy ass. This is actually a good offer, but no."

"I'll miss classes tomorrow with you."

"Goodnight, dickhead." You laughed playfully, shutting him off and facing your back at him.

"Hey, y/n. I was just kidding. I'm sorry." He holds on to your shoulder, still recovering from laughter.

"Come on, Y/N. You love me, don't you?"

He gave you those puppy eyes and stared at you longingly and intensely for five seconds straight.

'Fck it. I hate those goddamn eyes. I'd poke them if I didn't find them cute,' You thought to yourself.

"Y/n... Please?" You finally gave in and heaved a frustrated sigh.