Miles- Unholy

Warning: 18+

The university that you and Miles go to is hosting a Halloween event. To lessen possible expenses, they plan to hold it at the Bly manor, courtesy of Miles Fairchild. Since Miles is now 21, he's technically the homeowner. The land and all the valuable properties are all under his name.

Ever since Ms. Grose and Kate had resigned, Miles immediately took over. He hired you to be Flora's full-time stay-in babysitter but that was just an excuse so you could tell your abusive parents that you had to move out so you could get paid handsomely by some rich old moghul in Russia. 

It was partly true, though. He was undeniably rich... Pays handsome. Is handsome, himself.

It didn't take long for you and Miles to fall in love. Flora approves of your relationship. To her, you became her second mother and father. It wasn't difficult to love Miles either.

Everyone used to think he was a total asshole, but you know that wasn't him. It was Quint. Miles was most of the time, a sophisticated, well-mannered gentleman. He too was a brilliant young man. Cunning. Always full of surprises.

At a young age, he managed to become a stock market billionaire and quietly build a business empire of his own. Only a few people know about that fact, including you. Everyone else thinks he and Flora are still living off of the late Mr. and Mrs. Fairchild's money. 

You woke up early today, wrapped in the comfort of Miles Fairchild's warm embrace. He was in a loose gray shirt with black boxers on while you were in a thin white padded camisole and fluffy white shorts. You hummed as you rubbed the sleep from your eyes, gently rubbing your hand on Miles's face with your thumbs gently rubbing his cheeks.

"Goodmorning, beautiful." He groggily whispers, lightly nudging his head in the space between your neck and jaw to gently plant a kiss on your collarbone. 

"Morning, handsome." You gently say, planting a soft warm kiss on his forehead as you patted his head.

"Go shower and get dressed, love. The people I hired are coming here soon to decorate the place. Then come down for breakfast, okay? Love you!" He chimed, giving you one last kiss on the cheeks before rushing downstairs to cook breakfast for you.

He'd always let you shower first. Anyway, there was one more shower room down the kitchen he could use if time was pressed.

You got into a sexy vampire costume— one you knew would turn Miles' on.

He has been so busy these past few days that you missed it. Making love to him. Badly.

As soon as you were done, you walked downstairs. All the floors were embellished with all sorts of ghouly decors. You loved what they did in every square inch of the house.

But as much as you liked admiring the view of the Manor's upscaled interior, you wanted to be in the presence of the boy you admired the most.

"Miles..." You called, as soon as you reached the kitchen. This caught his attention and made him turn his head so quickly

"God, babe. Oh wow."

"What do you think?"

"I can't."

"Can't what?"

"Think."

"Soo, how do I look?"

"Stunning."

"How so?"

"Chef's kiss." He gestured a French delicieux.

"What if I want to kiss the chef?"  You whispered in his ear, tauntingly.

"Do it." He inched closer towards you, smirking and slyly teasing.

You smiled seductively, aggressively pulled his shirt towards you so his face met yours. You didn't wait a second to close the gap between you and kissed him deeply. Intently. Passionately.

"God, babe. Do it. Do me. Devour me." You chuckled lowly. You were pleased. You liked it whenever he sounded desperate.

"Go on, babe. Beg for it. How bad do you want it?"

"Bad." He stripped his clothes off right in front of you and fell to his knees, folding his hands as though he was desperately praying for you to please him too.

You slightly choked on his neck to make him pull himself up and prop his beautiful heated body on the counter. You kissed him, then his neck And worked your way graciously down.

This earned a horde of sensual moans and waves of pleasure.

"For the love of god, please. Baby, just fuck me."

"As you wish." You swiftly undressed, healing your own heat take over. You graciously marked your man, trailing love bites on the sides of his sensitive neck.

He loved every second of it and his scrumptious moans can't hide how much he did.

You lined his member with your heat and gently rode him along with your high.

"Ahhh... aaahh... ugh. Fuck. You feel so good, love."  He arched his back and threw his head back in pleasure and you rode him back and forth.

He couldn't help but tightly grip his hands on the kitchen counter as you rode him good.

You could feel each other's breath getting heavier. The thrusts were slowly getting more heated. Faster. Harder. Greasier. Sloppier.

"Baby, I'm close. Please let me-" He begged, not being able to finish his sentences as he panted.

"Do it." You mocked.

He chuckled and squeezed his eyes shut as he moaned with gusto, letting a surge of pleasure wash over his body after both of you release together.

"Mr. Fairchild, you little, slut." You say, as he helped you up so you could both get cleaned up in the shower.

"Just for you, love." He faces you once more, giving you a long, deep sensual kiss.

"The most unholy."