shhh

A/n: Ello mates, I logged into Clari's acc and decided to make this to feed all you hungry mfs. (In case you couldnt tell, its lemon 😎 So leave if you are uncomfy with it.)

Previously:
"Its always been my fault isnt it? I'm the reason why my mom and dad fought that night! I'm the reason why they gave me to Ryu and Saeko and now they have to deal with me! My heart is the reason I'm sick right now! I'm always the reason... Its always my fau-"

Continue:
I was cut off by a pair of lips on top of mine. I opened my eyes to see Yuu, with his eyes squeezed shut.

I blushed and closed my eyes, melted into the kiss. It was nothing like when we were in kindergarten. This kiss was soft and full of love.

We pulled away from the kiss, out of breath but wanting more.

We stared into each others eyes, in silence, getting lost in them. Until I broke the silence.

"Yuu?"

"Hmm?"

"Why?"

"Because, I love you dummy, I'm sorry if it wasnt clear before. I never loved Heather, I was just forced to love her because me made a promise-deal of some sort."

"What was it about?"

"Well, if I were to be her boyfriend, she wouldnt hurt you, but if she saw me even within a meter of you, I would get punished-"

"K-"

"Not that way."

He said, laughing.

"So you did it to protect me?"

"Yeah cupcake-"

I cut him off by placing my lips on top of his and we made out again.

(A/N: literally just copy pasted this lmao)

This kiss was different, it was yet, full of love, and at the same time, full of lust.

He squeezed my thigh and I moaned into the kiss, he then quickly slipped his tongue into my mouth, exploring every single corner.

"Yuu-"

"Do you wanna do this here? Or at my house?"

"Pleaseee, I need you"

I begged, wanting more.

"Alright alright, just let me lock this door."

He said, then proceeding to kiss me again.

He left a trail of hickeys on my neck, trying to find my sweet spot.

HAHA YOU HORNY FUCKS YOU THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO WRITE IT? SUCK IT GREEN BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY (mcyt reference)

BYE